Steam ID:STEAM_0:1203933037
Discord name:Shannovy Tovar#5288
For how long have you played on CG SCP: somewhere around january
In what country are you located?: uk
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):Mike "Big Mike" Fergus
Civilian name:Adam Marcus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):scp- RP UK
Do you have a mic?:yes sometimes my accent is tend to be horrendous because english isn't my native language
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF NU-7 Lance Corporal
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-combat cuffing Twice while being held at gunpoint,Nlr chasing dclass that killed me in 914,Glitch Abuse the table glitch get to to the catwalk quicker
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-Cadets tend to be bloodthirsty killing dclasses without any warnings, i want to bring order and strict rules
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I'm tend to be friendly,cooperatives despite having a bad temper and i want to teach new cadets the rope
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
-bring order and peace
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Considered a child of war never knew his parents after the bombing in [redacted] carrying only trauma from his child hood, he took part in second chechen war and sierra leone civil war as a mercenary leaded groups of 8 man to safety after a ambush that led his men to death he was applauded by his superiors that certain someone took interest in him, man in suit offered him a position in site 65, Mike worked hard to get noticed by his superiors becoming friendly to everyone and always there when someone needs a hand, as he worked up to the ladder he finally achieved becoming a security captain.

Last edited:

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+Support

+Good rp interactions

+Good guy

-Not very active in security

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+/-Support

+Mature
-Application needs more detail and improving
-Not active as security

My verdict is going to be a +/-support
Do not feel offended by my verdict, I have some sort of faith in you.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

Application Denied

Hello @Kriter,

Thanks for taking the time to make a security captain application.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to you showing a lack of leadership skills and initiative ingame, Try become more confident in leadership or even get a role that requires leadership.

You may re-apply in 1 week

Reactions: xeno
Status
Not open for further replies.