Civilian name: John Tommis
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCO-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I want to become something better Higher in ranks and how my worth in the facility
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I feel like am a good candidate for this role because I have the experience from playing. I have Watched over Captain and seen that the job would be fun also giving the community a good captain for Gensec when no other Sergeants are on could help improve the Gensec Respond time to D block Riots and Testing improving the overall Speed of my Sector
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The captain is a very key person in GenSec. the captain is responsible for making sure GenSec is doing their Job right and helping with giving help if needed to D block in case of riots and sweeps of d block which is a pain sometimes, but the captain should always be there checking up making sure Cadets are doing their Duty's right and taking care of GenSec if there are problems within D block as well the captain should be held accountable for any Mistakes of GenSec
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: He was Kidnapped by the Facility During SCP breach in their town everyone died expect the little boy, He was put into the cadet program Turning him into a Hard-working Solider who is now ready to take on the higher roles to help make the facility a better place for all.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Man Manson and I want to state thank you for applying for this position.

I apologize to say that we will be denying your application at this time. Please reapply again in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Man Manson and Dpt. Chief Omar

Reactions: Omar D Chad
Status
Not open for further replies.