Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Man Manson and I want to state thank you for applying for this position.

Before we even consider your application, you need to follow the format posted here. I did note that your last application noted you are a US Applicant but the fact that this is the second application you've posted without following the proper directions is not a good start. If you continue to do this, your applications will be auto-denied and you will be told to reapply again in 2 weeks.

Please fix your application utilizing the format in the link by editting your current post. You have two days to fix this or it will be auto-denied.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Man Manson and Dpt. Chief Omar

I_last_uchiha_I

Jul 25, 2022
Steam ID:76561199359505554
Discord name: Reznov
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 4/5 weeks
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: eastern standard time
Character name(s): Reznov
Civilian name: Benjamin
What server are you applying for? SCP-RP UK i believe
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: i have hade none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for shooting at a d-class i believed had a weapon
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? to have a higher rank so i can do more
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: im a quick thinker and can hold myself in a fight
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: to keep all cadets in line and doing their job right while providing the facility security and protection
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: came from the military and started working for the foundation.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Man Manson and I want to state thank you for applying for this position.

I apologize to inform you that your application has been denied. Not only is your application not up to par, but you do not have the experience necessary nor knowledge at this time to appropriately act in the captain position. Here is an example of what a captain application should look like so you know what a more acceptable application looks like. Please do ask questions of your GENSEC seniors to get a better idea of what you as a leader are intended to be doing so you have a better understanding of the captain role when you reapply again.

You may reapply again in 2 weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Man Manson and Dpt. Chief Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.