Your in-game name: senbonokami
Your SteamID: 76561198800857523
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com
Date of ban: 4/1/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: don't know didn't state or see
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): I think this is it https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: play the usual role I play than the one I played or just not do what I did to get banned.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? nope. I'm new
Why should you be unbanned: because I didn't know the rules to killing a D-class as a D-class since I'm new and only play SCP
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will read the rules that I didn't read to make sure i can fix my problem it is my fault for not looking up the website to find the rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because US server has no players during certain times and its boring with 2 people only playing. its more populated at times in the UK.

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
Hello, @Urukiora shifa,
You were banned for MRDM as you killed 4 people in the space of 19 seconds as a d-class and I asked why and you said 'I thought I was allowed to go around and kill people' Following that question you informed me that you had killed more than 4 people in a short space of time and that you were just going around killing people because you thought you could so I informed you that you would be banned for MRDM and that you could make an appeal on the forums.

Appeal Accepted

Hi @Urukiora shifa ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I do understand that you are relatively new to GMOD. I will reduce your ban to 3 days. Please take this time to read the server rules here SCP-RP Rules. I also recommend you get more informed on the basic GMOD rules.

If this is happen again, you will not get another chance, so take this chance seriously if you would like to continue to try the server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.