For how long have you played on CN SCP: About 5 years now
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Foundation: Madanarch, GOC: Seraphim
Civilian name: Zakarov
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-20240425231637_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Current: GOC CPL
Held: CI-D, E-11 CSG, NU7 CPL (<--at least)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Previously for matters not pertaining to SCP and rather pertaining to other MTF/Combative jobs.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I have asked some staff the rules and clarifications on the SCP including when they can or cannot fight SCPS/beam etc. So I know plenty of the SCP, any questions Id have Id make a ticket and ask.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
- Assisting in protecting foundation personnel such as non combatives from SCPs, CI, D-Class and other threats that might seem hazardous.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- The researchers as its the job of 22415 to aid non combatives first more than anything before assisting MTF.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- Repelling SCP-076 would push him into the researcher so no I wouldn't repel him, instead I would beam him to slow him and get his attention so the researcher can get to safety.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?:
-
I alert combative personnel/Gensec and then heal them after being cuffed.

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to incorrectly answering 1 or more questions. (22415 can not assist D-Class)

You may reapply in 3 days

Kind Regards,
Johnathan Doe​

Status
Not open for further replies.