Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson Beckford

Oct 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Donomonkey03
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 867 hrs
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Mr. Sergio Valdez Ethics Chairman
Chaos name (include your rank):N/A
Civilian name :N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74178294
Discord ID (name#0000): Donomonkey#1503
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-moderator-application.8278/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: oh boy ive got i think 2 LTAP on UK and 1 LTAP US and a 2x warn for mic spam i think!?
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes i have been moderator and admin in other communities
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes ive played on serious RP servers for a long time
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 1-6
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: The Staff Team needs support and i think i would be a good fit in professionalism and understanding when it comes to taking sits. I enjoy playing on the server and enjoy the community and would like to help maintain a safe RP area for people. Ive enjoyed the server for a very long time now and i would personally like to give back a little and provide a secure RP area the staff team has provided me for others.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well Id be able to help with the sit consumption on the server for a start. ive got a fair amount of free time to take backup sits the AODs maybe missing. As Ethics Chairman it gives me the ability to make RP and stop RP on the ready so i will usually be available to take a sit at almost any time. Ive got backround experience and patients in tough situations and being in EC 4+ months i have had plenty of time to digest my bans and warns and fix my behavior. Ive played on the server been warned been banned. Im mostly aware of what actions get harsh punishment and which actions dont. Im a relatively easy going guy and i learn at a decent pace. I work well with a team and can get along with most people. The biggest thing ive got for me is i have made it to one of the top positions on the server and i believe that makes me a fairly trusted member of the community.
Thank you for your time -Mr. Valdez

Last edited:

DWHJR/Hank Hughman

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 5, 2022
Tennessee

+/- Support

+ Past experience with staff
+ Months of experience in the server
+ Experience with in depth aspects of the server (CL.5)

- Had some bad experiences in game
- Several warns and bans
- Past denied application

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+ Support

Positive Support:

+ Great Interactions
+ Past Staff Experience
+ Lots of playtime
+ Very active
+ Detailed Application

Neutral Support:
+/- Previous Warnings (Don't believe any of their warnings are active)
+/- Denied Previous application

Negative Support:
- None

Dinkster

Nov 18, 2022
+Support
- A super great guy
- Very mature and fun to talk to
- Would make a great addition to the staff team
- A lot of playtime on the server
- Application went into detail
- Great interactions

Personally I think that Sergio would make an amazing addition to the staff team because I've honestly never seen him not get along with anybody, he's really fun to serve under in O-1 and he's a great ethics chairman, so I don't see why he wouldn't be a good either, overall +Support

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Serigo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.