Denied (Serious not cope) Serious crack down on RDM in base (not satire)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace/Nightcrawler

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 11, 2021
Gentlemen, it has been given to us the unfortunate news that Mister "SL" Has decided to stop base rdms out of the sudden when literally all of the SL dont mind it cause the server has fun with it BUT HERES THE THING? but it was just a CS that never played MRP and only scp that visited this server and got killed in base for the jokes and funnies (i was the witness) and it triggered him? (No hate to him), by the fact he hasnt ever played MRP, he didnt know how things work here "SL" Offers us to do combat training or go to sim room? THAT RUINS THE FCKIN POINT! so i will be presenting some Points across on why we should moderately base
rdm cause WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO!

1. Point What does this suggestion change/add/remove: This suggestion just slimmers down their "Crackdown on base rdm", Base RDM isnt just random, it is for the sake of jokes AND IT HAS BEEN RUNNING LIKE THIS FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS SO WHY CHANGE IT NOW!

2. Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: Probably the only one here cause its kinda absurd a Mr SCP guy coming here and not even knowing how things or how these streets run cuh in MRP and decided to do major changes, its just kinda absurd cause its just
1984 at this point

3. Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): The Positives come in as this: Number 1, we continue to have fun normally and WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DOING THIS MODERATELY. 2. We dont gotta act depressed after a big fucking loss of a war or just depressed

4. Possible Negatives of the suggestion: MIGHT Piss some people off

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: This suggestions should definetly be accepted cause its just absurd, a thing that has been running for multiple years, noone complaining, noone giving a shit and just going with the flow of FUN!!!!!!!!

My final point across and thoughts about this :
a169a8173d70dd9f253c8c27cd66286c.png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support

AOR will keep this crackdown . IF i see one of you guys kill someone else without exec perms i will boot you to jails

• Angry
Reactions: nathancheetah

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello

I am going to lock and close this suggestion as it is non conducive, the server rules state the following;
1.01 - Don't RDM/VDM - Do not kill another player without a valid roleplay reason to do so. Not following the Rules of Engagement (Section 6) is considered RDM.​

Rather than "I RDM because i have nothing to do" would be better placed on finding things to do, if its a content issue, help us understand what content.

If its a RP issue, then tell Event Team and GMs what events you would like

If its a deeper RP issue, then this is part of the player experience which SL on its own cant fix if players do not abide by the Roleplay side, and requires the work of all players to create an RP conducive environment, feel free to make another suggestion that has an attempt at fixing these issues but getting annoyed and frustrated at a member of Network Leadership who you call "Mr SCP Guy", who has come to the server to try improve things to do other than just mindlessly killing other players.

Kind Regards,
Yeke​

Reactions: Ace/Nightcrawler
Status
Not open for further replies.