Accepted Severely nerf N-HU-23X

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change N-HU-23X's ability to be invincible to bullets to, instead, make bullets not very effective but still possible to kill.
Consider, as well, either removing the ability to walk through doors, or make it so any speed boost cannot be used with it.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Way fairer gameplay
Makes NHU make sense

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
CI won't like it
NHU will become almost too nerfed - I suggest instead increasing the yield as well.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
NHU is very one-sided. In order to kill a user on NHU, you must locate them whilst they are moving around quickly and knife them. The issue is, most people do not have knives. They are quite expensive, especially for general players, either requiring large sums of in-game cash or the use of real-world currency which, in my opinion as well as others, is quite unfair. Why should you be unable to kill somebody because you couldn't pay for a knife which you only ever use in one situation?

It is a good concept to make knives the main way to kill them, but instead, I suggest it so bullets still do damage but not as much, as well as nerfing its other abilities.
This would nerf it a lot and make it almost useless, so I suggest increasing the yield for it to combat this.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
If u want to be invincible just use anima

People use NU for the walk through walls feature and getting rid of that makes it anima but ALOT shitter

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
-Support
- NHU = Very, very expensive(You could probably buy a cheap knife if you sell 1L of it)
- Knives are simply not expensive, even for FTP people. I have seen knives go for less than 20k on market, just don't be picky about it
- Why would they not allow the use of speed chems w/ NHU? If you can't catch them, just pop your own speed chems???
- Your first positive is to make it more fair, but it simply is fair. The people that use NHU either spend several thousand in-game or do some annoying sampling(I can see the chemicals for NHU costing more than a knife)
- Your second positive is simply not a positive, as it will result in NHU making no sense(It'd become a shitty but expensive to make chem & make it useless af)

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
-SUPPORT
The issue with this is that it takes well over 10k mL (10 liters of 035 and 15 liters of 106 if i remember correctly, I might be wrong) of 106 and 035 to make 1 L of NHU incase you dont know there are sampling guidelines that heavily restrict sampling. Its pretty balanced as is, plus your suggestion makes it so that its easier to make NHU but you arent godded while its active, what stops players from taking it with liquid animia? Then it would be easier to make and it would have the same effects.

Also not many people on the US server have the means of mass sampling at the needed level. Honestly I dont even see it used much but when it is used its used in very impactful ways.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Alfred Seymour,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Reactions: Moop
Status
Not open for further replies.