Rule Suggestion SF Peacetime Missions Rework

Rule suggestions will be reviewed by Superadmins, this may take longer than standard content suggestions.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add more peacetime activities for SGRU/SAS.
As of now, SF regiments are a shittier version of Infantry regiments, they get worse jobs, fewer jobs, and overall shittier equipment (Ex: Inf regs get 2 AT Jobs with both stingers and AT4s while SF regiments only get 1 without either stinger or AT4).
NL/SL have asked 20+ times for things to be added to do in peacetime, This suggestion, suggests a few.

Idea 1: Asssasination missions.
An HC member in your own faction can order a "hit" on any player on the opposing team once a peacetime and SF regiments have to go and complete that "hit" while trying to cause the least amount of causalities. (Add a rule that players can't just run and gun in so it's not just an RDM-Fest)

Idea 2: Better base kidnapping rules.
Make it so you don't need the other team to also have the required player count to start a base kidnaping, There's no need for SGRU/SAS to not be able to do a mission just because their side is dead. Also, a reduction of the required players to 12 instead of 15 is needed as the player count these days is way less than it was 2-3 years ago when these rules were made.

Idea 3: Separate Base kidnapping and base hacking
Base kidnapping should have a different cooldown than base hacking, Right now no one even attempts to do a base kidnapping.

Before the MP Mains comment and -support this, This will literally give you guys more to do. Instead of sitting around in peacetime actual RP happens.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No, Don't think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More stuff to do for both factions, especially MP/SF regiments.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
More PVP might happen I guess?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It makes peacetime less shit.

Okay but why mention SHA/ISAF.

We are meant to have more numbers than you, thus we get more jobs.
When SAS/AG were initially added they had player cap slots of 20, it was removed and never re added and therefore the whole ‘special forces are unique’ idea was lost. That’s not on SHA/ISAF for that being removed. Also, you guys get statistically better weapons than any regiment.

You get the added peacetime content of hacking missions and hostage takings. We had Boxers as an exclusive IVG/ISAF vehicle and they were added to special forces and every other regiment.
We get the 1x job of Shock Trooper where we get a C4 and an AT4 which is unlocked as SWO. You guys get your sleeper agent type job as well.

I’ll +support because I think UNIVERSALLY there needs to be more things for individual regiments to do specifically in peacetime however you can’t use the ‘this regiment has 2x jobs, we only get 1x and therefore we’re worse’ when if you sit down, compare the 2x regiments and what they can do in peacetime and the actual jobs of the regiments (bulk infantry vs covert/special forces) you can see that the ONLY thing we are actually ‘better’ than you in are that extra 1 slot.

Peacetime you have us beat
Weaponry you have us beat
Special individual weapons you have us beat (grapple vs a grenade launcher)
Special job is up for debate, personally I like SGRU/SAS’s. Sorry this came to be a ‘cope’ but I can’t believe you’d do that to us :(