Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: No
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: N/a
Rank demoted from: CPT
Who demoted you?: Zeus
Date of demotion?: 14/05/2024
What is the case against you?: QoQ :

hj10wenYesterday at 19:06

"Your Behaviour and Actions within SGRU have not been up to standard with what we expect from CPT. Especially since the recent changes made to things like the chain of command and Roleplay enforcement. After speaking with HC, RC, SCO and CO team we have come to the accumulative decision to demote you down to SWO to make space for someone who has shown more courage and dedication to your position and bring more Roleplay into USSR"
1715733650456.png

Is this true?: No

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: 0

What is your side of the story?:

I was questioned by a lot of people within the regiment asking "Why was London demoted" + "What did London get demoted for" and let me requote what was said, "After speaking with HC, RC, SCO, and CO team". Aleem hasn't had any information or say in this and he hasn't been asked for or about anything, so that's a fat lie. Never explained in detail what I did, or what incidents that have occurred to lead up to this. I'm certain that other people haven't decided to do this but only you because no one else talked about it or could explain the reason why in the TeamSpeak comms as about 5-8 people we're confused about why. Didn't say anything after I left a response and didn't go in any detail what so ever which seems very unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.