ShadyDave Executive Researcher App

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Steam ID: 76561198035138857
Discord name: Nattay 2016 (ShadyDave)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 4-5 months i think. its been a long time.
In what country are you located?: uk,Lancashire
Time zone: UK Times
Character name(s): ShadyDave
Civilian name: ShadyDave
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- was MTF however fell short of keeping the demands due to research, so i progressed more into that.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i was banned for 2 week Due to a Racial sear with i totally regret its changed me and i became better because of it. some others from incidents which where out my knowledge and has learnt me more towards research.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- my time doing research here has made me help and guild more people interested into the server like i am, i enjoy filing documents and learning others how to do things correctly and fun in the same way. im interested into the server and its SCP's we have locked up thinking of inventive and safe minded Tests.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- the amount of connections behind me and people who support my research so far and shown me great guidance, along with my past mistakes i learnt to be the better researcher gaining more and more information as i go. this has amazingly driven me all the way to Sr.Researcher.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- i believe 4. maybe more i have average around all grades learning from each one i do making them better and better each time.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- to help instruct proper and ethical standers of research along with a leader ship quality. make sure safe of all staff within Foundation Research personal. conduct proper study and lecture to help guide Jr into better creating standards.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
i was D-3880 Shadydave ... you can Trust me yeahhh me and my brother Dodgy Dave we Go way back here in the SCP Foundation lot of back door deals going on with your High officials i never bothered with it dodgydave dealt with all that. i just did the research and be the smart one for once. i do hold him dear to my heart always in danger in that d-block but i know hes good. BUT now im Sr.Researcher ShadyDave Doing the Best Tests that get the job done!.

Dec 9, 2021
+support
When i have been rping whit this man hes very good and serious about what hes doing
Hes good to learn out he learned me how to make documents that ended up for me to be writing department rules for people in some department
Just a nice guy to rp whit overall and yeah nothing wron whit this man
he desereves this position

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+Support
+ Great Researcher
+ Holds daily events and lectures
+ very helpful towards other members of Research
+ Great rp interactions
+ Nice guy

- MTF A-1 LCPL Dominic "Mercutio" H. / CI-G

Last edited:

Nebula

Jan 15, 2022
+Support
+ Active
+ Resillient and patient
+ Cares a lot about the department
+ Shows the traits of a leader / someone dependable

Whenever I have been on, Dave has pretty much been my 'right hand man' when it comes to managing all the Researchers onsite. From my observations he uses his common sense, he helps keep other researchers informed by using lectures and trainings.
ShadyDave often makes use of his authority with delegation and respecting the chain of command. ShadyDave unlike some Exec Researchers doesn't go on powertrips with any false sense of importance and would be most reliable with the extra clearence.
We very often work together onsite conducting trainings and ensuring all Researchers are in-line as per the Director Of Research's advice.
Once I get given info from Hamster, I always pass it onto Dave and me and him makes sure everybody else knows. Dave's teaching style is very interactive, he has delivered lectures where he has kept everybody engaged and included which are always a blast.

ShadyDave would make a perfect candidate for Exec Researcher.

Marc Brekker

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 17, 2022
+Support
+ Great researcher
+My partner in crime when I was a researcher
+ Nice guy
-for getting kicked out O1 for saying a racial slur

Status
Not open for further replies.