shigi_exe scp rp unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

shigi_exe

Apr 3, 2024
Your in-game name:shgi_exe

Your SteamID:76561199439867379

Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199439867379/ (i dont know if this is the right one)

Date of ban: 16 19:12:18 2024

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): (non given)

Who banned you: fenriz

Ban length?: 13 weeks and 3 days at the time of writing this

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i wont do it

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?:no

Why should you be unbanned: because i wont do it again

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: ill read the again and again and again

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: to have fun and play the only good scp rp server

Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
Hello, @shigi_exe

To start of the reasons you were banned are: Severe Toxicity & Inappropriate Conduct
I apologize for not putting the reasons into your ban reason.

I brought you into a staffroom, because there was a sit made about you claiming you to be spreading racist comments.
When I brought you into the staffroom, I proceeded to check the logs and saw the messages you have sent. Although they were in german, it was very easy to open the google translator and translate them into english. Those things were very inappropriate (Racist and Spread of Hate Speech) and not fit to be used at our, and most of the other servers of the GMOD community. Unfortunately, due to the messages being unfit for our server, I cannot provide them at this post, so I will provide them to whoever will be making a verdict on this ban appeal.

For these reasons, I have contacted Senior Admin Critical & Super Admin Sven Sky, both of which told me to ban you. When Sven responded to me, he told me to ban you for Inappropriate Conduct, which I did. Since it seemed like you were not apologetic for your actions and when I informed you that you will be banned, you started to earnestly spam the word that is considered to be severe toxicity on our server, so I decided to ban you for 16 weeks.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hello @shigi_exe ,
Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

After talking to Fenriz and other staff members in which were involved with your ban, it does seem that you have made extremely severe racist comments to other players in which after doing so began talking about extremist group and other racist comments. This behaviour is not welcome within our community and I believe Fenriz made the right choice in regards to your ban. Additionally, due to your lack of detail within your appeal it seems you are not forthcoming with this appeal.

Based on the above, no action will be taken. You may reapply in 4 weeks.

Kind Regards,
@Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.