Jul 30, 2022
Your in-game name: shing lee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:600759685
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/borissse/
Date of ban: 29/08/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):MRDM
Who banned you: shipley
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i wont hold a at4 when i tab out
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yeah i had like 2 from poland and i was new and didnt know
Why should you be unbanned: i was tabbed out checking discord and i rly rly screwed up when i tabbed back in i had a at4 in my hand i accidently fired it i really didnt mean to MRDM it wasnt my intent at all
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i promise i wont MRDM again ill ensure i have a regular gun in my hand or my keys so i dont kill so many ppl
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I spend lots of my day on this server because i really enjoy the experience and it was a genuine accident and i get why shipley had to ban me because MRDM inst a joke and i am sincerely sorry.

Last edited:

Sam Shipley

Jan 11, 2023
hello shing lee I gave you the MRDM ban because I saw you at4 a group of people the logs say the you at4 4 people witch constitutes a MRDM ban.

shing lee/lee shing

Jul 30, 2022
hello shing lee I gave you the MRDM ban because I saw you at4 a group of people the logs say the you at4 4 people witch constitutes a MRDM ban.
Yeah I understand why and it is honestly my fault but it was a accident and you did say to appeal it so that's what I've done if it doesn't get accepted I understand but yeah no hate towards staff I genuinely screwed up and am sorry for me being a bit of a dunce

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @shing lee/lee shing ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We have decided to reduce your ban to 5 days for the reason of misuse of equipment.

You may not re-appeal and wait out the rest of your ban​

Status
Not open for further replies.