O-1 LTCOM "Shiva"
A-1 CSG "Shiva" <Held LT for one day then resigned>
DEA Special Agent Shiva
CI-G Asura [IRU-SOP]
UNGOC CPL "Quasar"
Nu7 SGT Amida

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None​
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

I am applying for the position of an Ethics Committee member. I have been on the server for a year now, and for most of that time, I have held the rank of O1. Throughout my extended period as an O1, I have seen, witnessed, and experienced what Ethics Committee members deal with and how they handle various situations. I have observed them engaging in different tasks ranging from creating roleplay scenarios to assisting other departments in multiple ways. Due to my enjoyment of the server, I wish to contribute in a similar way, helping the server improve and creating more roleplay for everyone.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

Leadrship

Throughout my longstanding role as an Omega-1 Commissioned Officer and LTCOM, I have learned how to lead a regiment, assist new recruits, and keep an eye on players who aspire to progress within the server and show great potential. I help them and try to mentor them if they want to advance further within the server.

Creativity

As a Commissioned Officer and LTCOM, you must possess a great amount of creativity to create roleplay scenarios and keep your regiment interested and engaged. From my experience, an RP leader should have the ability to be creative, generating RP ideas on the spot while interacting with other departments and their own, to maintain high levels of interest within the regiment.
-For example the ISD VS E11 scenrio where it got set up by me and Assassin and the E11 COs.

Experince

In my longstanding time on the server, I believe everyone should be shown an appropriate amount of respect, as most departmental relations rely on respect between RP leaders, even if there are disagreements on ideas. I have been in the server long enough to understand how all departments work and when to know that something is not working out.

Commitment

I believe I have shown that I can be committed to a department or regiment, whether it's in a good position or a bad one. If it's in a challenging situation, I believe I have demonstrated my dedication to sticking with it, helping to improve it, and ensuring that all problems are resolved.

Knowledge

While leading Prosecutors, it was essential to have in-depth knowledge of the FLC and know how to use it properly, understanding when it's appropriate to enforce a rule. Since my extended time on the server, I have become more interested in the SCP universe, and I have learned much more since joining the server.

Improvement

I am willing to sit down with other RP leaders to create and improve RP within the server, ensuring everyone enjoys it. I am also committed to helping other departments create more RP while ensuring it meets the expected standards.

Open to criticism

While working alongside Ethics and the rest of the CO team, I have proven that I am open to criticism and willing to work with them to improve and correct my mistakes.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

Enforcing the FLC
The FLC is a significant part of Ethics' gameplay loop, and enforcing it ensures that the server is up to standard while also ensuring all departments are being ethical. It can be enforced through tribunals on any personnel and by working with Internal Affairs to ensure they are enforcing the FLC.

Creating RP
As RP leaders, they are expected to create RP, whether it be through big storylines or by being creative and coming up with RP on the spot, utilizing the information they have currently gathered and heppening on site.

Administration
Ethics is expected to keep an eye on all departments, ensuring they are up to standard and that the FLC is not being violated by them. They also work alongside Site Administration to work on the monthly reviews

Code Black/Nuke
Ethics, alongside O5, is expected to be able to discern when a code black is needed to ensure that any codes are dealt with properly. They are also expected to be able to determine when a nuke is needed, which can be done by evaluating how long the C5/C3 has lasted and if it has brought all RP on the site to a halt.

Utilizing Omega-1
Besides Omega-1 being the defenders of Ethics, Ethics can also utilize them to perform tasks that may be considered unethical, such as assassinations or engaging in RP that is not typically expected of Ethics on the outside.

Deciding when it's necessary to get an O5 assassinated
This is one of the biggest responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in character, for which they need a really good reason to go through with it. Out of character, they need to get permission for it, as this would be a huge ordeal.

Assassintation of foundation members
As well, the Ethics Committee can order Omega-1 to assassinate specific members who are constantly breaking the FLC, but they would also need justification for that order

Deciding if it should be done

The Ethics Committee is the body that decides if an action is necessary for the greater purpose of the site. They are the ones who would deem an action as acceptable.

Hiding in plain sight
The Ethics Committee acts as if they are useless. They want to be the hidden power within the site, and they want people to believe they are useless.

Authorizing Tests
The Ethics Committee is expected to authorize tests that would need to be done on a larger scale, whether it be a cross-test or utilizing D-class for a test, which would be deemed unethical but necessary for the greater purpose. For example, authorizing a Keter to Keter cross-test.

Authorizing Mass termination of D-Class/ Advanced Armoury
They are expected to be able to distinguish when advanced armory is needed for a breach if there are no site administrators currently available to authorize it.
They are also expected to be able to distinguish when a mass termination of D-class is needed, such as during a mass escape of D-class or when a riot has gone really bad and is starting to affect the whole site.

Staying on top of Ethics Assistants
The Ethics Committee is expected to stay on top of Ethics Assistants and make sure they are fulfilling their duties. They should also ensure that active orders are being given out to the assistants and that the assistants know what is expected of them.

Working with the O5
The Ethics Committee, for the rest of the site, are just advisors to the O5. They are expected to work alongside and with them to assist in their decisions. The Committee informs them when an action is acceptable and how it should be executed, and they should be working together at all times.
(Out of character, they also work together and have meetings to create interesting roleplay for everyone.)

Updating the FLC
The Ethics Committee is expected to work as a collective and keep an eye on the FLC, ensuring it is not being abused. If it's being abused, they are expected to update it and prevent people from abusing it. Additionally, they are expected to add new rules when they believe it is needed.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

They handle these following applications:

Ethic Committee Assistants

Director of Internal Affairs

They are also expected to have OOC meetings with either SL or other departments to ensure that no problems have come up or if there is a need to work on or improve anything. Also, they work with Game Masters to create storylines or events that would be enjoyable for everyone

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The General: Good day, Cairo.
Cairo: Good day, sir. How may I help you?
The General: Show me the file of Omega-1 Major Shiva.
Cairo: Would you like to see the file on his transfer to Site-65 or his personal file?
The General: Let's see how he got transferred to Site-65 first.
>Loading up Rajan "Shiva" Malik file "The Cleansing" CL6
>ACCESS DENIED

███████: Hello, Cairo. The general is looking into some interesting files. To hell with it, let him see it.

Cairo: Yes, of course, sir!
>ACCESS GRANTED
The General: Hmmm, that was weird. Need to get this damn AI repaired anyways.
Prior to Malik's transfer to Site-65, the previous Omega-1 LTCOM Asura was MIA, along with multiple A1 and O1 COs, or so it seems on the surface. A couple of days prior to the disappearance, the Overseer Council found out about Primary Action. In retaliation, the Overseer Council called Ethics Committee Chairwomen Maeve Glass to floor 3 for a meeting. Maeve went up to floor 3 with her Omega-1 operatives, unknowingly walking into a trap. At this point, the Overseer Council had A1 kill all the O1 and kidnap Maeve.

During the entire situation, Maeve activated her panic button, and the Omega-1 in the Ethics offices immediately responded, moving to F3. After a prolonged fight between Omega-1 and Alpha-1, Resh-1 was deployed along with an Assistant. They stopped the fighting between the ISD and killed anyone who continued to fight. Multiple A1 and O1 COs were lined up on a wall in the blue room and executed by Resh-1 on the order of the Assistant.

After the execution, amnestics were deployed on-site by Resh-1 and the Assistant to ensure all parties involved forgot about what happened. They also made sure the Overseer Council forgot about Primary Action. The parties involved were made to believe that all the people executed had gone MIA, after the whole ordeal multiple COs and Malik were transferred to Site-65 into Omega-1 and Alpha-1.

>FILE CLOSED
The General: How did I never hear of any of this? Cairo, show me his personal file.
Cairo: Yes, of course, sir.

>Loading up Rajan "Shiva" Malik personal file CL5
>ACCESS GRANTED

Rajan "Shiva" Malik was involved in multiple famous Omega-1 operations authorized by the Ethics Committee. One notable mission was the capture of O5-14, who used an anomaly to become O5-14. Shiva, along with multiple Omega-1 operatives, was deployed to capture and prosecute him. Additionally, he served as a deep cover operative in various sites, including Site-19, reporting information to the Ethics Committee. His last deployment was on Site-19 before being transferred to Site-65 following the incident known as "The Cleansing."

Not much is known about his prior history, except that he used to be a mercenary primarily operating in the Middle East. He is presumed to be an orphan with no living relatives. Shiva is also well-versed in multiple martial arts and fluently speaks two languages: Arabic and English. During his deployment on Site-65, he participated in and led multiple operations, including a joint effort between A1 and O1 to regain control of HCZ against E11. Multiple COs were terminated on the order of O5-1 and an Ethics Committee Member.
The General: I have heard of a famous operation he led called "Viper's Coil" during his time in Nu7.
Cairo: Yes, do you want me to load it up?
The General: Yes, let me take a look at it.
Cairo: On it sir!
>Loading up Rajan "Shiva" Malik file "Viper's Coil" CL4

>ACCESS GRANTED
One of Rajan's first operations, the one he is notorious for leading, was Operation Viper's Coil. He spearheaded this operation, appointed to him by the Committee during his time in Nu7. It was an operation in regards to infiltrating the Serpent's Hand, as intelligence suggested that the Serpent's Hand had acquired multiple reality-bending anomalies. Rajan was ordered to gather as much information as possible and, if possible, to capture some of these anomalies with his team.

During the operation, Rajan and his team had to navigate through multiple dimensions, encountering an anomaly with immense power. Unfortunately, he lost his entire team to this anomaly. According to Rajan, he couldn't remember anything about it except that he encountered something godly, and, according to him, his whole team was slaughtered by it. It is yet unsure if what he says is true or not, but due to this encounter, the operation was shut down immediately by the Committee. The reasons behind this decision remain unclear.

>FILE CLOSED
The General: Interesting, I will need to look into this later on.
The General: I heard he used to be in the DEA. Anything special during his time in the DEA?
Cairo: Nothing much during his time in the DEA, but this is one of the more interesting ones.
The General: Load it up.

>Loading up Rajan "Shiva" Malik file "Silent Observer"
CL3
>ACCESS GRANTED
On one fateful evening, SCP-303 was detected in the Pinewood region after multiple reports of civilians feeling distressed. Following these reports, the DEA was deployed in the Pinewood region, and Rajan was appointed to interview civilians and ensure they were amnesticated about their encounter with SCP-303. During an interview, the Chaos Insurgency was called out in communications, making all DEA personnel engage them.

After a bloody battle, there were multiple civilian casualties reported. The Global Occult Coalition intervened due to the loss of manpower and the low numbers on the DEA side. They decided to yield, allowing the Global Occult Coalition to retrieve the anomaly. At this moment, it is unknown what the Global Occult Coalition has done with SCP-303. An active operation is currently being set up to gather more information on where SCP-303 is currently located.

>FILE CLOSED
The General: Fenriz, call Shiva to my office.
Fenriz: On it sir!

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Cant wait to see him being cute with Assassin :)

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
No, No chance in hell. You ain't getting my sandwich

He definitely deserves a shot at this. He has defended ethics for that long it's only natural that his next step is to become an ethics member.

I hope you get it Shiva
Good luck

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+Support
Asura has demonstrated his loyalty and committment to Omega-1 and by extension the Ethics Committee throughout his time serving in Omega-1. He is well respected by those who call him an ally and for good reason, he's a resillient leader who has developed into someone capable of providing solid roleplay opportunities. Progression into a CL5 position is, in my opinion, the next natural step for Asura to flourish, develop and reach his potential. I believe Asura is up to the challenge.

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Greetings, @Asura
As someone who spend quite lot of time with you, i decided to give you +Support on this application for the following reasons.

Positive support
-Active
-O-1 experience
-Really good interactions
-Professional
-Friendly

Neutral support
-I feel like you can obtain more experience

Negative support
-N/A

From what i have seen, you would be a great fit for this position! You have great knowledge, professionalism and you are mature, in my opinion this should be no brainer.

This feedback is not here to harm you on your journey to become a Ethics committee member, but to give those reading the application a feedback from the member of the community.

Best of luck on your application and have a good day,
-General Security Captain Elijah Kamski

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 20, 2023
+Support
You're always really fun to RP with, but are quick to handle any issues that arise, very committed and take pride in whatever role you're in.
(It wont be as shameful when you're beaten by a DoM in a 1v1 ;) )

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-Awful aim, non combative would suit him way better

Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Let me tell you something.. This man has been in O-1 for god knows how long and has proven himself to be capable, willing and good at creating, participating and leading RP and with that in mind I am giving you a +Support

+ Suited for the position
+ Long Term Ethics RP enjoyer
+ Work in prosecutors shows they knows the FLC at least at the basic level
+ Time in Omega-1 means they more than likely know the duties of ethics
-/+ The Shift from Combative to Non-Combative is drastic and he may have trouble adjusting

- Smells awful.. like he is a stanky fella

Reactions: Niox
Status
Not open for further replies.