- Itamar

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:1:558308597

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No bans, No kicks and only about 2-3 warnings that I can remember. Mostly about infractions.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes. Not in GMOD.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes. I played a bit of a StarWars RP

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- That depends, when I'm in an exam period, about 1-2 hours.
When I have no school pressure I can do like 3-6 hours of activity.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I'm playing for the server for quite a long time, and I've always counted staff as a very precious achievement I wanted to acquire, but I never thought that I'm fully ready to commit to a long run "job". Now, when I'm more into the server I think I did get the required knowledge and experience that's needed to be a staff, and I want to help the server grow up and succeed, and it cannot happen if the staff team isn't strong enough, and I wanted to donate my part in the system.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I have a lot of motivation and people who knows me for real can say that I'm not giving up fast, and when I have target, I always do my best to complete it. I'm very active and close to the server, and I truly think that my donation will be helpful to the other staff members and to the help requesters. I'm not arrogant, so I don't want to say that I'm better then the other applicants, but I'd want to say that I'll give 100% of myself to make the server better.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral

Sadly I cannot give a sufficient verdict due to the a lack of interactions. Best of luck regardless.

Regards,

-Dmitri

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
+Support
  • Mature and friendly
  • Active
  • No bans & only a few warnings, so rule knowledge seems decent
  • Okay application, a bit too short but nonetheless understandable enough

Hey Shmulik. From the interactions I've had with you in JAF I feel you are mature & professional enough to give staffing a chance.

Kind regards,
Leonid.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

=Neutral

+Active
+Friendly
+Mature
+Application is well made

=Unsure on rule knowledge
-Warning while app was up

Hi there Shmulik, I have had a lot of interactions with you and think you would make a good staff member. While you do have a few warnings these are extremely old. Best of luck on your application!

Edit: You did recieve an ROE warning 3 days ago, while this application was up so because of that I'm going to have to update my verdict to a neutral one.

Last edited:

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
- Support (leaning towards =Neutral)

+ Active
+ Very friendly
- Advertising application in TS
- Unsure on rule knowledge

Hello Shmulik, the interactions I've had with you were very positive. But unfortunately, you advertised your application and that's why I decided to give you a -Support.

Update: Messaged me on discord that he wasn't aware of the rule that's why I changed my verdict and will give him a chance.

Last edited:

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
Neutral (Leaning towards -Support)

• I don't remember having any interactions with you.
  • Application is a little weak
  • Advertised on TS

Good luck,
Sins

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Neutral Leaning -ve

Not had much interaction with you, good luck!

EDIT: Warned while Staff application was up

Last edited:

Gela

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 21, 2022
Portugal
Neutral

Apart from some small interactions inside JAF, I don't have enough interactions to form a complete verdict. I still wish you the best of luck with your application!

Nayr Kcalb

May 5, 2022
Neutral

Apart from some small interactions inside JAF, I don't have enough interactions to form a complete verdict. I still wish you the best of luck with your application!
Hello Maj. Gela, thank you for your honesty. I wish you will get to know me better soon.

luaes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2021
Scotland
Neutral

Hello Shmulik, I have not had enough interactions with you to form an accurate verdict.

Good luck,
luaes

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
i have not had interactions with you, but for the reasons above, on You advertising your application? I will be giving you a Neutral leaning to -Support

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

=Neutral

+Active
+Friendly
+Mature
+Application is well made

=Unsure on rule knowledge
-Warning while app was up

Hi there Shmulik, I have had a lot of interactions with you and think you would make a good staff member. While you do have a few warnings these are extremely old. Best of luck on your application!

Edit: You did recieve an ROE warning 3 days ago, while this application was up so because of that I'm going to have to update my verdict to a neutral one.
Edited verdict due to warning while application is up.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Denied

Hi Shmulik,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I really considered accepting your application and you most likely would of been accepted but unfortunately you were warned for ROE on May the 6th and because of this I cannot accept you application for staff.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.