Character name(s):
Ronnie "Shpee" Funlimoo, Ronnie Bunglifuu, Ronnie Monglifuu, Ronnie Ounglifuu

Civilian name:
Ronnie
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP: 22 Total: 131
1699654411581.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Special Agent: Holding
CI-B: Holding
UNGOC CPL: Holding

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 failRP, done by playing a game of chess as a D-Class during a Sweep. (expired)​

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

Whats make me suitable is the fact i'm able to rp properly and make sure that all non-combatives are safe during CI raid and scp breaches. I believe that i could help out in RP and other areas that are required of me to do. I feel as my ability to Role play and stay in Character is one of the biggest reasons i could have this role.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

SCP-22415 is a passive SCP by nature, always looking out for people he deems as safe and non hostile. He's ability to judge the morality gives him a certain edge that can be used to save the lives of those good willed, whether it be transporting them safely or healing them back up.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

The Researcher, As the Researcher has no intent to fight or harm, SCP-22415 should look and seek to help this researcher get to safety.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

No, as SCP-076 hasn't notice the researcher there would be no reason for you do anything, Repelling him back might cause 076 to find the researcher and kill them.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

No, As a D-Class is a morally corrupt person and SCP-22415 only helps those with good intentions​

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @Shpee ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Note: I would like to also thank you for waiting this long & I also apologize for us taking a long time to give a verdict.

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.