Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55986908

Discord name: chad1

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 56 days in total time on the server

In what country are you located?:USA.

Time zone: MT.

Character name(s): "Sicario", "Brute", Jebadiah Williams, and Tonny Gabagool.

Civilian name: Tonny Gabagool.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA.

Do you have a mic?:Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-C DELCOM (Held) CI-B (UK) (Held) CI-G (Held)
B-1 LT (Held) B-1 CSG (Held) Nu7-LCPL (Held)
Intel Ambassador (Held) DEA Special Agent (Held) DEA Agency Manager (Held)
GOC-SPC (Held)
Site Advisor (Held)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEA Agency Manager (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
My only active warning is for mic spam. But if you want my inactive warnings DM on discord chad1.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate for Overseer Assistant is my experience. I have been a member of this server for a while, and with that, I have gained a great amount of experience. This experience has helped me through every role I have ever held and continues to help me in my current roles. Because of my experience in Site Administration, I learned many skills that will help me in this role, those skills being: Conflict resolution, problem-solving, professionalism, & communication. Also, during my time as a Beta-1 CO/DEA Agency Manager I learned discipline, and leadership. These skills I learned inside of these departments greatly prepared me for my role in Site Administration and set the base needed for an administrative role. All these skills I’ve learned will immensely help me in this role, as well as prove that I have the experience that others may not.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities of Overseer Assistants are to carry out the tasks ordered to them by the O5 Council, some of these tasks may be doing interviews, or watching a specific department. On top of that, they are expected to represent the O5 Council in their absence, and therefore expected to be acting professional and civil at all times.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"Sicario" had always been a man of action. His years in the CIA had been marked by countless successful missions and a reputation for getting the job done, no matter the cost. But when the SCP Foundation came to him with an offer, he couldn't resist the idea of something new, something bigger. At Site 32, "Sicario's" skills were quickly recognized by the Foundation's Department External Affairs. He proved to be an exceptional agent, capable of navigating through harsh situations and gathering vital information. His experience in law enforcement had given him a unique perspective that made him an asset to the Foundation's efforts to keep the anomalous world hidden from the public. "Sicario" quickly rose through the ranks, earning a promotion to Special Agent on Site 32. His success there led to a transfer to Site 65, where he continued to thrive. After around 2 months of being a Special Agent at site 65, "Sicario" was given a task to infiltrate the Chaos Insurgency. This mission was given to "Sicario” by the Director of the External Affairs Department. The goal was to obtain Chaos Insurgency disguises and cards and then infiltrate CI. After much discussion “Sicario” came up with a plan to succeed in this mission. “Sicario” took five of his best troops and began coming up with a plan with his fellow DEA Agents. After much practice “Sicario” would take his team and attempt to succeed in the mission. “Sicario” and his team would advance into the base making it to the officer's bunks where they would use a TE-5 to get around the code locked room. Once inside “Sicario” used his camera to take photos of stolen documents in the room. After the photos were taken “Sicario” and his team would exfil successfully with no causalities. Once “Sicario” and his team arrived successfully the DEA Director would greet them. After all the photos and evidence were handed off to the proper staff “Sicario" would be brought into a room with the External Affairs Director and be congratulated on his promotion to Agency Manager. "Sicario's" effort would not be unnoticed and the ████ Council would take an interest in him. After some discussion "Sicario" would be captured by A-1 and brought up to floor 3. Once un blind folded he would find himself in a room with -2. "Sicario" would be asked many questions and after finishing the interview would be blind folded and sent back down. After a couple of weeks went by "Sicario" would be given a note and congratulating him on his new position of ████ Assistant.

Last edited:

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Support
I enjoyed working with this individual in SA and I think they will go on to do great things as an OSA

• Love
Reactions: Chad

KinglyIV

Oct 6, 2022
+Support
He is one of the best if not the best Agency manager. Get this man a OA

• Love

Asp

May 17, 2022
probably one of the most beautifully written applications I've seen in a long time, +support.

• Love

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-2 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Sicario.

In regards to your application for OVERSEER ASSISTANT, after Council Vote; your application has been accepted Congratulations.

Please contact O5-2 at his email address for your next steps. (thorn#6299)

Welcome.​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.