Civilian name: Ahmet Fevzi

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all NATO or USSR Roles/ranks that you have held:

- NATO : 17thAR CPT , 17thAR MAJ

- USSR : ATR PSC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 3 warns

Why are you interested in joining CSB?:

- From what i've seen is peacetime is 1 hour and 15 mins thats a long time period even the vwar missions are not enough to not to get bored. I am thinking that
i can bring some new content to both factions because its really fun gets more attention to server. Usually people stay afk because of the long period of peacetime.

Why are you the best candidate for CSB?:

- My RP experience is very good other than that my country is in the middle east so I grew up in these events.
Because im saying it cuz from what i've seen is other CSB members (not all of em) no offense but speaking english like a native.
What i can bring is a real middle eastern man with good experience in RP and Terror Organizations. And also bring fun to RP in peacetime.

Please create some lore for your CSB character

- Ahmet is a fundamentalist islamist born in Konya/Türkiye. Ahmet grew up listening stories about how cruel infidels are.
His teacher at Madrasa taught him that he should not ally infidels never talk/become friends with them , never trading with
them because every penny to infidels means every bullet to the muslims. All of that events affected Ahmet so deeply.
Because of the geopolitical location of the region where he was born Ahmet got influenced by islamists and tariqa'hs that he
should join global jihad against infidels which is USSR and NATO. And while searching for the true way of life and jihad
Ahmet found out that theres a Jihadist group called Crimson Blades.

Do you understand that CSB is a RP faction and caught not doing so will end up in you being removed?

-Yes.

Sep 28, 2022
cb_logo.png

Thank you for your interest in CSB and taking out the time to make a CSB application.
Due to CSB currently being locked we will have to get back to you when CSB is back up and running.

On Hold