Sideswipe NHC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

sideswipe

May 20, 2024
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182246539

Discord name: mackerel2x1

For how long have you played on MRP: I started playing MRP since 2020(my gmod mrp experience not CN MRP). I've been playing on CN MRP for 2 months

In what country are you located?: Turkey

Time zone: GMT 3

NATO name (regiment and rank): 17thAR CPT Sideswipe [IS] [MoH]

USSR name (regiment and rank): KGB PVT Yousef Stalin

Civilian name: Faisal ibn Abduljabbar

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- Yes this is my first one :D

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-2 warnings , one for Basecamping one for FailRP

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

- no (idk if CPT counts) | i have but its on the other servers so i think it does not count.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

- Well , i gained some experience leading some wars (5). I think that i could make improvements of fightings and make war theories. And i think i can oversee my battalion or thers if i get chosen to NHC.
I still see dreams about me being a BGEN and ordering a organized assault on 3 lanes. And also you can give me chance i know that im not that experienced. Im a lore guy if thats ok.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

- CPT , PVT , Civilian

List your strengths and weaknesses:

+ Im a chill guy. And i don't give up so easily. And i love to play strategic games( like HOI4,EU4, C&C Gen-RA3, CIV5-6)(they will help my strategy in wars.)

- Well my PvP skills are not good. Sometimes i can get so mad that i hate myself after it.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Hasan 'Sideswipe' Tahsin. Is a expert in MBT's and armoured blitz warfare. Has turkish origin.He left TSK(Armed Forces of Türkiye) because his country got invaded.
And during that invasion his wife and one child died from collateral damage. Then he joined NATO. He is the definition of Anti-Soviet thinkery.
And now he thinks he can challenge Stavka of the Supreme High Command as a NATO High Command member. And he is very dtermined about that.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

- Well first of all the world depends on them due to soviet invasion. They must be best of the best. Also because of that job they have to lead-organize-coordinate the Allied Forces. If NATO falls
all of us shall be doomed.

-Then its their job to make contacts with SSHC for short ceasefires,joint operations.

-They have to oversee the war from CC and give orders to Allied Army,Allied Navy and Allied Airforce.

-And obviously they have to lead wars :D

- Run NcOJ to solve problems.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

- OOC its basically oversee regiments,check if the RC or any REG personnel is corrupt or abusing power,listening about complaints from players to improve the faction.

- Then keeping systems of regiments dynamic to adapt it to current situation.

Last edited:

Henrik

Aug 13, 2023
Norway
- Support

After some interactions, and from what I have seen and heard, you are not fit for HC at all, first of all you don't have experience at all, saw just today you didn't even know server have daily restart, and you are a CPT?? I haven't seen you lead a lot and when you have I haven't gotten the best impression. You also have a red card so you shouldn't even be a CO.

Over all I would say that you should gain more experience, talk with people and get to know them, lead wars and then apply when you do these things.

Aleem Abdul

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
May 16, 2023
+Support

Seems like a nice person from what ive seen of him and is friendly and approachable
cant say much for your leading skills but cant see many candidates for NHC and they will likely be needing the help, while you might not get accepted this time i think you have good chance in the future

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear @sideswipe ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We regret to inform you that we are in disagreement that you are eligible to hold the position.
NHC would firstly recommend leading more wars before applying again, Feel free to contact a member of SNHC on discord to discuss the other reason for your denial.

Denied

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.