Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:5787338
Discord name:
.kanserblack3025
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
My total playtime is around a month on the server but I have been playing it for a few months
In what country are you located?:
Turkey
Time zone:
CET+3
Character name(s):
Simon Black
Civilian name:
Sergey Kaganov for Civilian (Steam name is Kanser)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 Lieutenant (Held)
A-1 PVT (holding)
CI Delta [MRU-1SGT] (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have received around 6 warnings for the following:
RDMx3 last one was for some reason 6 months ago
MRDM 1 year ago
LTAP 1 year ago
Severe Toxicity around 3 months ago

Why are you applying for Director of Research?
As in Director of Research, I believe that I can show myself at my best, and many people encouraging me to apply since I know how to write documents. I also have maintained a good relationship with James Overscott and Mirai both of them congratulated me on my achievements and told me that I would be the best person fit for DoR. I also want to make my image on the server look good. Finally being a DoR gets me possible more scenarios where I RP with more complicated SCP's and have more interactions with both the Site Command and the Site Administration.
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
I believe I am suitable for DoR since I have shown many people my SCP universe knowledge and my creative way of creating RP in many scenarios. I would like to take note that I'm also friendly with other Researchers if they also want to learn the only times I get serious are when Researchers are causing trouble within the Site and not doing their job.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
1: Directing the entire Research Department.
2: Deciding who gets to be an Executive Researcher or not.
3: Coordinating the efforts of all researchers.
4: Works as a manager for relationships with other departments.
5: Maintains/Checks the professionalism of the Research Department.
6: Enforce the Research Protocols.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
and I'm currently focusing on a project called MDC-217-11-X which revolves around the idea of genetic manipulation the Ethics Committee has accepted.

Sep 13, 2022
Big +SUPPORT

+ Amazing RP
+ Good creativity
+ Everything a DoR needs
+ Amazing lore
+ Active
+ Have worked with him in the past and had nothing but good interactions
+ Prior senior CL4 position
+ Mature

it was about time

Reactions: Niox

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Kanser

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. Get in contact with a representative to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.