Not open for further replies.

Kanser

Aug 30, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:5787338

Discord name:.kanserblack3025

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

In what country are you located?:Turkey

Time zone:CET

Character name(s):Simon Black (Foundation) Josef Von Mannstein (Chaos Insurgency)

Civilian name:Kanser for Steam and Hasan Kara for Civilian RP

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes I have a microphone

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Epsilon 11 Corporal
-Chaos Insurgency [TEU-Corporal]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-I have recieved 6 bans/warnings in total
- 3 of those bans were in 2022 and they were just RDM and MRDM warnings since I was just messing around and not taking the server seriously
-1 was a kick for being AFK
- 1 was for Severe Toxicity in which I just did a joke and someone got offended

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

-The General reason why I want to apply for Executive Researcher is that I just like doing Research RP, also I want to kinda help with the RP situation since the Researcher Deparment and it’s test are filled with nothing but sampling tests. I also need to clarify that I made some sampling tests and used it for chemistry, but in general I want to RP with SCPs and possibly create scenarios where everyone can enjoy some good Research RP. Also I kinda want dive into the SCP universe and bring a small piece of the said universe to the Server(Which I did that when I wrote my Test about SCP-106) I also generally love the SCP universe itself and it's lore. Me being and Executive Researcher will make that even better for me.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

-First of all I think I will make a great Exec. Researcher since my first priority is being helping the other researchers on how to conduct tests,how can you write a document etc.I also have vast knowledge of the SCP Universe,The SCPs that are on site and knowing some popular and some less popular SCPs such as SCP 4217 (Contain the Bismarck) with this being a simple example of my knowledge of the SCP universe and the items.Plus I have conducted some actual good tests and showed and excellent performance.In conclusion the main points that Im pointing out here are me being kind and helpful to the other researchers meanwhile having vast knowledge about the SCP Universe.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
3 Excellent graded documents and a Exemplary graded document signed by Dpt. Director Mirai Archeus.
For a document to be graded as excellent it must have these:
-An aim and a purpose of the test you cannot just throw in D-Class into a SCPs Containment Chamber and wait for results you need to have aim and a theory to make your test.
-A good order which always brings in results a paper that is nothing but just a bunch of words cannot be graded as a study for that you must always seperate each part for aims,theory,the test itself, and finally the conclusion.
-Good Grammar is one of the key pieces for an excellent grade document which the reading person must understand what you have written.
-Detail which every Exec. and Director looks for in research studies, if you just write a single sentece for an event it will not make a good presentation you must the write down the circumstances of the event, the time and location of the said event in question you also need to add what was happening for that event to happen.
-Formatting which is needed for the final piece of an excellent document. You need to make it look formal to impress the Executive Researcher and the Director. Some words on a paper without formality will always look bad and too casual.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Take care of the lower ranks of the research depertmant and help them do their tests.
-Making sure that the Department is running smoothly
-Overeeing the tests that are taking place, making sure they are within the Foundatin Codex and Ethical.
-Reading Studies of other researchers and helping them improve the said document.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZwCByWjgLOqrNNOdpUAmOaysJYPUB7I2vndOCmo3dyc/edit?

Reactions: Lord Mirai (未来)

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+SUPPORT

solid application
Very active
Good lore
Knows his responsibilities and I have a feeling he will be able to help out the research department.

get this man a promotion

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Solid application, good experience.
Not sure if I'm dumb but your lore document seems to be private.

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023

+Support

+Very good research
+Nice
+fun on E-11
+Active
+Good at RP

I think biscuits is right you ever made the document private or pasted the link wrong anyway best of luck.

Crimson

Dec 29, 2022
+Support
-Mentioned below

+support

+ active on research
+ one exemplary doc
+ knows the executive responsibilities and duties
+ good lore
+ good app

get this man his executive position

Kree

May 17, 2023
+Support
+Active
+Has ability to create some good RP
+Good App overall

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+Support
-Let him cook.
bro do you have this on your CTRL + C????
I’ve went thru 4 different applications AND THIS IS ALL YOU SAY? +rep tho

+SUPPORT
As an Ex-Executive Researcher, I personally believe Simon has what it takes for the role. LETS GO SIMON I BELIEVE YOU!!!​

Lord Mirai (未来)

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Programming Team
Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Research Leadership.

Hello, @Kanser

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.