For how long have you played on MRP: 1 year 2 months
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
NATO name (regiment and rank): Private Lick Nance
USSR name (regiment and rank): 10th LTCOL Sir Nick Lance
Civilian name: Jeff Vandingo
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- My First application was accepted awhile ago a few months now. but i resigned before i was interviewed.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, Ive accumulated a lot over the year,
Mar 11 hitbox abuse
Mar 31 Combat Taseing
Apr 7 RDM
Apr 8 RDM
Apr 9 RDM
Apr 9 RDM
Apr 10 RDM
Apr 11 RDM
May 25 RDM
Jun 13 Base Camping
Nov 3 RDM
Nov 13 RDM
Nov 15 RDM
Nov 20 Breaking ROE
Nov 27 RDM
Nov 30 RDM
Dec 1 RDM
Dec 1 RDM
Dec 1 ( F )
Dec 1 Landing in a Tree ( Fail RP )
Jan 25 RDM
Feb 2 ROE
Feb 16 Fail RP
Feb 17 MRDM Ban ( Stinger 10th in bunks )

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Yes
Ive been: ABT COL
and: 10THSD LTCOL
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I bring innovation to the high command team and forward thinking, new ideas As well and Combat planning skills during war, strategic Locations for FOBs and strong points on the map and how to attack them, well thought out plans that are laid 30 minutes prior to pre war even starting, i also have been trying to crack down more on RP within my regiment, trying my best to improve the server that i play on. i have also been cracking down a lot on minges since my ban a little while ago, im currently on ROA filling in for my boss, but ill be off ROA in less then a week. ive been lately arresting a lot of people including my own who i see mingeing, im trying my best to turn over a new leaf and i feel that joining high command will give me the chance to leave a lasting in pact on RP within the USSR i will take it upon myself to direct people to make FOBs every time im online and if they are already fully built ill create some activities to keep players invested and active in peace time rather then having them go AFK or leave in peace time, i really look forward to improving roleplay within the USSR, i have left 10th in Very capable hands if i where to be accepted. Im looking forward to trying to steer USSR in the right directions during war now, im a military tactician at heart i would love to be given this opportunity. thanks for reading.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- 10th SD LTCOL
Nato PVT
List your strengths and weaknesses:

----Strengths----

Strong Leader
Not a push over, some things i wont stand for
I act immediately i don't wait
Extremely Active ( when im not on ROA or LOA )
Someone To Rally Behind
Role model ( when it comes to my new behavior )
I never back down from a challenge
Strong Willed
Determined

Footnote:

Yes ive made many mistakes in the not too distant past, but im more then ready to be given the chance to try and change the USSR ive been around ALOT i know all the issues with most regiments and suggested ways to fix them, ive also been helping out here and there with development of new ranks, it should show how invested i am in the server, im going to be in high command for the long run given the chance to actually join High command.
Weaknesses
The warns obviously will have an inpact
Ive only Recently Changed my attitude but ive been good for the past few weeks so i believe i can keep it up. im done messing up.

Last edited:

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands

-Support

Hi Nick, my reasons for the - Support is:
- Immature most of the times
- Acts way too childish to hold a HC rank imo
- Currently not that active
- Constant resignations

Good luck!

Last edited:

Vladislav

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Aug 5, 2021
Youre mothers bedroom
-support leaning to neutral
Hello nick, heres reason for my -support
-ban one month ago for stingering in bunks
-unfriendly and immature comments I've heard from you in TS3
-sometimes very mingy in peacetime and on USSR DB's

- can decently lead a war
- knows how to lead a regiment

Best of luck on your application!

Eisenhower

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 6, 2022
+Support
+Experienced as Regimental Command.
+Great tactician, sometimes leads wars better than UHC

+Friendly.
+Was previously active before his current ROA.

Hello Nick Lance, today I am here to enthusiastically support your application to become UHC. Working with Nick Lance has been an absolute pleasure of mine since he joined the CO team. He has shown tremendous dedication to his regiment, helping reviving it from the state it was in late last year. He is impartial, honest and fair which UHC would very much benefit from.

In regards to activity, I can confidently say that he will pick up on his activity again as soon as he returns. This is based from personal experience with Nick, who has always been significantly more active than me regardless of how much I try to be active.

There might be some concerns about Nick leaving 10thSD, if this were to be accepted, but he has put in place a very competent and active CO team who are willing to take on the challenge, including myself, so his departure will not negatively affect 10thSD.

On a personal note, he has been a great leader of 10thSD as LTCOL and I am completely sure these excellent traits will carry over into his tenure as UHC if he is accepted.

Best of luck!
MAJ Eisenhower

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support leaning neutral
+Active
+Mature
but can be a bit mingey.
+Knows how to lead is regiment

+/- You're leading skills are decent
-Warn/ban history

Hey Nick i think you can be a decent UHC and like to see you become an UHC MGEN. Also its good to see that you are trying to be less mingey you also told this to your regiment that you are going to be more strict and want them to do stuff besides fucking around in base.

Good luck big man nick

Last edited:

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support

+Active IG/TS3
+/- Unsure about maturity and/or rule knowledge
-Sadly so many warns and concerning bans
-Resignation potential is higher since the burn out

Hello Nick,

I am going to stay with a negative support, I simply find it conflicting to offer you a good word on UHC as even though you are active and have been a good person to me, in the absolute unbias sense, the negatives outweigh the positives at this time. Nonetheless best of luck!

-Dmitri

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Hello Nick, thanks for making a UHC Application.

Unfortunately we are going to have to deny the application on the basis that you're currently on a Reduction of Activity and we need to see consistent activity for at least two weeks prior to accepting an application.

I do want to note: your attitude recently has improved greatly, and if you keep it up I will be more than happy to accept you into the UHC team.

You may reapply in two weeks time (from the date of the denial - you may reapply on the 29th March)

Status
Not open for further replies.