Site Advisor Application | Rick 'Helios' Wells [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Wells

Jul 10, 2022
OOC:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160322635

Discord name: JackDaniels#6666

For how long have you played on CG SCP: From the start of May until now, It is difficult to pinpoint an exact time frame.

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: GMT+2

Character name(s): Foundation: Rick ‘Helios’ Wells | CI: Wick Rells

Civilian name: Daniel Wells

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.

RP:

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Nu-7 CSG

CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not that I’m aware of, a few verbal warnings as far as I know.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?: Because the role caught my eye as soon as I joined the server, I immediately knew that it was what I wanted, so after getting a considerable amount of experience here and there. I thought I’d make the application. Since I love Administrative roles with a bit of leadership and decision-making sprinkled into it, I reckoned it is perfect for my style of RP.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?: Because I’m a quick learner and I know how most things work. Not only that I also have real life experience with administration roles (Internships while in law school). It would suffice to say I got the administrative part of the role down even without the previous site administration experience. I’m also very active, as-well as in-game and in the TeamSpeak. I play a few hours every day. In those hours I usually work with my fellow Nu-7 members to fulfill our job descriptions and responsibilities. In the odd case that I’m not doing that I’ll roam around the facility making conversation with all kinds of people. So it’s safe to say that I know quite a bit of people here and there.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: Site administration makes sure everything in the facility is running smoothly in accordance with the facility’s written and unwritten agreements. Basically making sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing. They check on several departments ensuring they’ve got everything they need to operate smoothly.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
[LOOK AT ATTACHED FILE]

Attachments

• Rick wells.pdf
    212.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
-Support

I mean you did just rip a whole piece of your lore from the SCP Overlord YT mini movie.
Lack of CL3/4 positions

I will say your layout for the lore was extremely unique and was really good to read through

Reactions: Rick Wells

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
- Support -
Zero CL4 expierance
Lacking answers
While Yes Nu7 is strong, I can't really remember interacting with you at all, so no comment on that.

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Application Denied

Hello @Rick Wells

The council are in agreeance that you are not ready to take on the Site Advisor position.
This is mainly due to the concern that you do not possess any past CL4 Experience.
I suggest you take some time to gain CL4 experience within the server before applying for the Site Administration Team.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

- O5-7 ' The Recusant '​

Status
Not open for further replies.