Site Director Application (Lukas Barrett/Polaris)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:156598349

Discord name:
Polaris#8014

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
~3 Weeks

In what country are you located?:
America

Time zone:
EST

Character name(s):
Lukas Barrett

Civilian name:
Dakota Solace

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E11 SPC, Security Captain

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

Why are you applying for Site Director?

I'm applying for Site Director due to the (current) lack of Site Administration, more specifically the lack of a fully active Site Director. And I believe that with me as Site Director, I can be effective in my duties and encourage good roleplay and good leadership across the board. Right now, I believe that the Foundation lacks alot of direction for what they should and can be doing, and I want to come in and contribute to ensure that is no longer the case. I want to be there to assist in running the site, providing direction for everyone, and ensuring the facility and its personnel and running optimal with high morale. I'm also very active on the server, and as a Captain I usually spend several hours a day on my role directing the Security Department, so I know that I can spend several hours a day as a Site Director to ensure stability, high moral, good activity and overall good roleplay all around.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:
What makes me suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor is my experience, dedication, honor, and overall functionality. I've contributed a lot of success to the Security Department as of recent. Under my supervision and command, damage from riots have been at a very low rate and the Security Department has started to take its first steps toward reform and discipline. I've been managing all of D Block and have been doing a lot of management around Light Containment Zone and general security as a whole. I've started to reinstate confidence in the department I currently help lead, even in the short time that I've been doing it. I believe I can do the same as Site Director, where I'm given the responsibility and tools to truly look over and improve the facility as a whole without having to abandon the Security Department. If I were to become a Site Advisor, the tools and authority I'd have would be lowered and would restrict me from reaching my full potential, and restricting me from helping the facility and community reach its full potential as well.
I'd also be working closely with the current active Site Advisors and department heads, and have them work alongside with me. I have experience in doing this as a Captain, as I work closely with my Sergeants and my Chief (who I constantly communicate with over Discord/Email about the current state of the facilities inmates). I know how to respect and also properly manage people, and I know how to handle a work environment like this one. My Site Advisors would remain hands-on for as long as they are active, while they handle many internal facility/departmental affairs amongst the site and general management. I would remain supervising my Advisors, listening to their advice and reports, handle bigger internal affair issues (Such as regarding heads of departments, and other things that require a larger authority and scope to handle properly), and manage the facilities operations as a whole. I trust the current Advisors, and I know that I can work well with them and everyone else in the facility.
Overall, I believe I'm most suitable for Site Director because of my leadership abilities, capabilities with working with a team, my dedication and honor to this community and facility, and my overall functionality being better suited toward the Site Director position.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Site Administration in RP is responsible for managing and overseeing the Facility as a whole. Managing the on-site departments such as Security and Research, ensuring site functionality, and most importantly ensuring the safety of the staff working on site. Such as working with MTF and Security leaders (COs) to ensure proper positioning and duties, or enforcing certain protocols amongst staff. Overall, while Department Leads focus on managing and leading their departments, Site Administration is tasked to work closely with those leads to ensure functionality, and lead the facility as a whole.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Lukas Barrett served as a Police Officer, and eventually as a SWAT Operative in Los Angeles. One day in 2021, he had an encounter while on active duty with the SCP Foundation and some of its anomalies (Click here and to the bottom for much more information regarding this incident). Lukas Barrett was then hired into the Security Department, as the Foundation knew he was good with combat and that he understood and agreed with the Foundations vision of doing things for the greater good. During his employment, Lukas Barrett saw many things that he was never supposed to see, being both gruesome and classified. However, instead of being memory wiped, Lukas Barrett was promoted to Security Department due to his undying loyalty to the Foundation and his extreme resilience to the most gruesome and dangerous of situations. Lukas learned of the O5 Council, and he remained discreet and loyal to the Foundations cause. Lukas was often involved in interrogations and other sensitive issues, where he handled them well in the eyes of the Council and Foundation as a whole.

Lukas Barrett is generally the type of person to remain serious and loyal to his cause. He understands and even agrees with the things the Foundation does for the greater good of humanity as a whole. He would be more involved in storylines involving sensitive issues in the Foundation, and involved with things involving loyalty to the Foundation.​

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+ Active IG and TS
+ good rp
+ seems pretty good at his job

wouldnt mind him being a director

- ( ex big minge) Tony

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Approved

Hello @Polaris ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Site Director application.

Please poke me in TeamSpeak so we can have a chat about the outcome of this application.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.