Sizzles Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizzle

Jan 21, 2023
Your in-game name: Sizzle
Your SteamID: 76561198100218022
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100218022/
Date of ban: 1/19/23 4:03:22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM/RDM in sit/ NITRP
Who banned you: Hound
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:

i want to both apologize and be allowed back onto the server, as i explained to the moderator that banned me, i have been pouring too many hours into Gmod to the point where its becoming a bit of a problem, and my impression at the time was to deliberately get myself banned from the server in order to FORCE myself to stop playing by Rdm'ing, but that was wrong of me to do, and i apologize.

i realize that its not fair to others who want to RP and play the game to have it interrupted by doing that, my solution has to come from personal self discipline, not doing it in such a cheap way and i wish to return to the server since it was a shockingly large amount of fun that other SCP servers rarely ever have.

I will reread the rules and cease this disruptive behavior

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: To be completely transparent, i have nothing but my word to give.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Warned - Not as far as i am aware. Kicked - Never. Banned - Never.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Its far more fun and fleshed out for all roles than any other server and its a shockingly huge amount of fun, and i do wish to return; albeit in moderation

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hi. I banned you after you were caught RDMing. When I discussed the issue with you, you apologized and then attempted to RDM me, stating the same thing you stated here in your appeal afterwards.

I will unban you shortly, but if this discipline issue returns, I'll expect you to simply close the game instead of continuously ruining the experience for other players. This punishment will remain on your record.

Status
Not open for further replies.