Skarr's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bongo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Agent007864

For how long have you played on CG MRP:
- I have been playing since 1-2 years ago and just recently gotten back from a long break from the
server.

In what country are you located?:
United Kingdom

Time zone:
GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): 17thAR MSGT Skarr
USSR name (regiment and rank): ABT PVT Mr.Bongo
Civilian name: Mark Zuck on Deez Nuts

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:428553923

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I do.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No I haven't as I stick to rules and do not abuse the power of the ranks which I currently uphold and will uphold.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, on a few games/servers. Eg: Blueberries Semi-RP (I'm Senior Staff) and Hawaii RP.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I do. Serious RP is one of my favourite games categories, I play lots of Unturned which is my most favourite game, although many despise it.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on from 15:30 to 21:00 every day but on the weekends I can be on anytime of the day or night.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to become a moderator for the WWIII server as I play it a lot, Enjoy spending time with my friends on it and having great fun during
wars, I also want to join to due my previous experience and the fact that this is a community that I love spending time with: I would love to give everything I can back to it. I want to help out as much as I can, as my regiment can probably confirm, and becoming a staff member will allow me to help with everyone's problems and assist this community with their every-day little problems and issues.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I am very mature and while I can agree I like to have a laugh, when it comes to RP or Job that is requested of me, I will be focussed on completing that task. I like helping people as some of you may know, and I am dedicated to helping everyone that I can regardless of whether or not I gain a reward. I pour my heart and soul into things that I do. Also not really relevant: I am good at Digital Animation/Imagery/Art Design, so if we need anything to do with that, I will be happy to do it (regardless of whether I'm staff or not).

(Sorry if this is not the correct post area)

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Denied
Although I very much appreciate your enthusiasm in making an application for the server, according to our time tracker in game you first played on Friday the 4th, despite claiming you played 1-2 years ago, our MRP server opened in September of last year, besides the fact you haven't been playing actively for 2 weeks.

If you decide to re-apply, please contact a Super Admin+ first as you are also under the age of 15.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.