SkyWing's staff blacklist appeal

Feb 8, 2023
Name:
At the time I was known as Bob "SkyWing" Hill, but now im just SkyWing.
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:550067017
Previous Rank (convert if required):
Trial-Moderator
Who demoted you?:
World
Date of demotion?:
Honestly cant remember
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCPRP-UK
What is the case against you?:
I had multiple infractions as a trial-moderator and I had been blacklisted previously for 6-months due to the same behaviour.
Is this true?:
Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
Yes, last year for 6-months
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
1724196698011.png
What is your side of the story?:
Basically the reason why I got blacklisted. Nothing different from my side.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
In all honesty, I look back now and I greatly regret what a child I was and how stupid I was. There wont be much to this because im just going to tell the truth. I full well knew what I was doing and I somehow thought it was ok to do so. Obviously I was wrong. I have grown so much in maturity and common knowledge since then. I ask of you just this once, I will never make those mistakes again I will think before I do. Please at least think of it.
Thank you for reading! :)

Jul 15, 2022
+ Support
One of the Best COs I've met.
Deserves Redemption

(Holding)
----------------------------

UNGOC 1SGT
SCP 096

----------------------------
(Held)

Nu7 SGT
E11 CSG
GSD Captain

Jun 5, 2022
Scotland
ungoc.com
+Support

Dont get me wrong, the warns are lengthy, and the reason is fair. However, in my time of knowing sky (which is only from after this incident) I've come to see him as an incredibly active and good CO. Though RP abilities don't translate 1:1 to staff capabilities I do think a final chance would at least worth considering. I'm not exactly sure how it'd work if he had his blacklist removed, but I don't quite think it'd end as badly as it did previously.

+Support
haven't had any real interaction with you outside of this (which to this day, is still incredibly funny), so i'm largely unaware, but i do hear things here and there through osmosis and to my judgement, i don't particularly see any good reason to keep you blacklisted from staff, unless there's things i don't know, which is entirely possible