Sledge's Resignation and Departure, for now.

Do it man, US server doesn't deserve you
I will keep visiting every once in awhile, but when I do get back into the swing of things, I'll definitely be spending more time on UK. There's a lot of people on US that I still talk to and want to see but, I don't think the... environment or just the way things are done on US are a fit for me, you're definitely right in that sense.

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
pineapple on pizza sucks
This is simply a biased opinion. Pineapple adds a sweet flavor that goes really well with the savory taste of cheese and tomato sauce. The sweet and salty mix, especially with ham or bacon, makes every bite interesting. Pineapple is also full of vitamins like vitamin C and has antioxidants. Adding it to your pizza can make it a bit healthier without losing the tasty factor. Trying Pineapple on pizza also shows that you are open to new flavors and it is a fun way to mix things up and enjoy pizza in a different way.

What? When tf i do that?
It was some murder mystery GM event and you called me and Nad over to investigate as the only Ambassadors on site at the time. You were playing this super annoying A-1 character who basically kicked me out and I disguised as Lexdash at the time and continued investigating anyway lmao. It was super funny. I wanted to arrest you so bad. You did a good job, great event.