Sledge's Second Internal Affairs Ambassador Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
Steam ID: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:135552538
Discord name: s1peter
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I'd say 800 hours now
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: US EST
Character name(s): Sledge (Foundation), Mikhail Ivanovich (Surface), Peter "Smoke" (CI), Yana "Wolf" Volkov (GOC).
Civilian name: Mikhail Ivanovich
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF E-11 SPC (Holding), CI-A (Held), SCP-096 (Holding), IA Ambassador (Held), GOC PVT (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-A handful of warnings, most of them are old. The latest warn I got was for metagaming which was I'd say a week and a half to 2 weeks ago. I won't go into depth about it, just know I think it's BS and it is to date the dumbest warn I ever got. No disrespect to the staff member who took the sit, he just had to go off of the evidence provided. Other than that, no kicks/bans.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I am an Internal Affairs main and once held the position, I miss the role and wish to return to the job.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I was once an ambassador and am currently an agent who knows the FLC in and out, constantly re-reads the CoC & CoE, I have the ability to teach others how to do the job, job approved and job banned many.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-Hard to say, I've made a lot. A good document follows the appropriate template whilst also being easy to read/understand, of good length, a clear and concise purpose, etc.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-Enforce the FLC, CoE, CoC. Teach Agents/Operatives the duties of being a member of Internal Affairs, give out tests to new recruits, job ban/deny in serious circumstances. IA Ambassador has a lot of responsibilities.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After Sledge got the email about his removal from Ambassador, it was a decent blow to his resolve but at the same time he was content, given he was in need of a break anyway. For the time that passed, Sledge put on his old dress shirt and tie, picked up his new fresh CL 3 card delivered to him: "Agent Sledge" and went on to do what he did best: Watch over D-Block and hide in plain sight.

People caught wind of Sledge's removal and were confused, "You were a good Ambassador, why would they remove you?" They would say, only for Sledge to reply: "It's a long story, but just know it was deserved and a long time coming". Of course, there was always the occasional rude comment but nothing Sledge couldn't handle.

After returning to his duties as an IA Agent, he received an email from an anonymous source, presumably from a former foundation member who had defected to the Chaos Insurgency. Sledge knew exactly who it was... he sat in his office and immediately sent a message to his friends in MTF Nu7 and DEA detailing the events. Shortly after, his computer was wiped, account deleted, everything that was necessary to purge the connection from the Foundation's enemy.

After asking for the capture of his former comrade in exchange for $40,000 CA, Sledge was presented with her, standing Infront of him, restrained, defenseless, wearing that... disgusting uniform. Sledge paid the Nu7 LT the 40k and he went on to have a... lengthy conversation with her. DEA and Nu7 arrive to the breach shelter 20 minutes after her capture to find her alive... barely, with Sledge in a very volatile mood and another friend at his side. "How long as the hostage been here for?" asked DEA. Sledge responds frustratingly: "She isn't a hostage". "One last chance!" said Sledge. *Silence* . Sledge turns to his other friend there beside him "How long has it been since she left?" "I'd say about 4 days". *Sledge takes aim and dumps roughly 17 bullets into the CI captive*. "She died four days ago". The Nu7 SGT goes up to Sledge as he is exiting the shelter: "Are you sure that was the most ethical thing to do?". Sledge replies still frustrated: "I don't give a rats ass".

Sledge found his good friend and mentor Cornelius and explains the entire ordeal, it comforted him knowing Cornelius supported the decision, but it isn't that easy to forget killing an old friend. Not able to take the pain of pondering the events, Sledge drank 100mL's of Class A amnestic and found himself inside the lecture hall, alone, vial in hand. "Ugh, not again. Well, I know whatever it was, it's better off not remembering it". Sledge returns to his office not knowing of the passed hour, sits down and opens up the email he received regarding his demotion, he reads the bold print at the bottom of the letter "You may reapply in 2 weeks". Sledge looks at the calendar and notices exactly 14 days has passed... he smiles and clicks his pen.

Last edited:

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
Hello, it is with great pleasure I inform you of your acceptance to the IA Ambassador position. Please contact me either today or any day after the Christmas holiday for your training.

Signed: Lucius "Ignotus" Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.