Denied Slight change to 939 Blood

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make it so when you inject someone with 939 blood it puts a message in chat that everyone nearby can see.
An example of the message that could be sent in chat is: [!!!] You have succesfully administered rudimentary amnestics

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Dont believe so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Prevents confusion about whether people were actually injected with amnestics if they were AFK while injected.
Makes sure people actually know that they were injected with amnestics since it would say in chat for everyone nearby.
Just a general QOL change.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None really, probably wouldnt be too hard to implement.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Its generally just a good QOL change that shouldn't be too hard to implement because it is already implemented for all other amnestics. When you inject someone with Class-A it says "[!!!] You have succesfully administered Class-A Amnestics", this would just put a message like that but slightly modified.

Last edited:
why would you need to amnesticate anyone who is AFK
Happens all the time, you kidnap someone and after you ask questions they just go afk for a bit, look at their phone or whatever, it's hard to tell if you just miss the 3 second pop up for whatever reason, or people just lie and say "oh I didnt see the message pop up" and try to claim they were never amnesticised.

Happens all the time, you kidnap someone and after you ask questions they just go afk for a bit, look at their phone or whatever, it's hard to tell if you just miss the 3 second pop up for whatever reason, or people just lie and say "oh I didnt see the message pop up" and try to claim they were never amnesticised.
hmmm... i can see it.

+Major Support
i like it, doesn't seem too hard or obtrusive to do

Auburn

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Alpa,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This really isn't necessary, as it doesn't have any effect on RP in a meaningful way. There is already a text pop-up for the affected player to indicate to them that they have been injected. If people go AFK during interrogations or other active RP scenarios, it may be classed as LTARP by a reviewing staff member.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.