Ireland
www.military.ie
Your in-game name: Sly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202131937
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 20/03/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Wall Hacks
Who banned you: Cal and Bogdan
Ban length?: 26 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not shoot at footsteps
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: Because I shot above me at footsteps like, Bogdan seen that I was able to track him but I didn't hit a shot as he was moving all over . In the clip where they think I was cheating you can see the PC is staying the same side of the hallway/roof and isn't running all around. It would be an easy shot to make to anyone who either listens to their game or is an avid player of Rainbow Six: Siege. This sort of stuff literally happens all the time in that and no one gets banned, and as well a point given to me by my regiment is that if I was using wallhacks would my K/D be way better? My K/D at the time was I think 17-19. If someone was using an ESP would you not think that it would be a better K/D.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Sure I was applying for moderator, I have done at least 4 interviews with people and they all say I did well and I knew my rules and was a mature and kind person. Why would I take the risk of using an ESP if I'm applying for mod?
Why do you want to re-join this server?: Sure I've become great friends with a lot of people in NATO and I fully enjoy the game and the people around. I was trying to give back to the server and was going to apply for Game master. I only want to help the server for the enjoyment and friends i got from it. I wouldn't use Wall Hacks I like the server and I wouldn't do that risk to get banned like.

Last edited:

MysticAce

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 20, 2020
1616233310203.pngThis blue line represents your aim, You shot this person as they were moving to cover however randomly you look away then immediately look back on this guy then start taking pot shots into the bush trying to kill him (He only survived due to a shield he'd placed)

1616233580596.pngWhat footsteps. Your literally tryna shoot a guy, through the floor who's hiding behind a bush..

Yes, we have the full videos of this instance, no I'm not providing them solely because they aren't relevant however these two instances show clearly that these aren't blind shots due to listening to sound so I feel obligated to just deny this appeal

Denied

• Haha
Reactions: King Jez
Status
Not open for further replies.