UAN name (regiment and rank): JAF SSGT Sly
NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR PVT Joe Joyce
Civilian name: JP Joyce
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:202131937
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/sly-moderator-app.703/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I received a 6 month cheating bad ≈1.5 years ago, I have never received a warning and have kept my record clean since this incident. I like to believe I have matured since then and regret my actions.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I was a minor developer and discord admin for a large scale virtual reality unity modding toolkit.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?: As many as needed between 4pm - 2am
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to give back to the community and to try to make up for my previous actions. I want to challenge myself and to improve the overall experience for everyone. I can provide help for players with problems.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I can be very helpful towards players and improving the quality of the server, making the experience better for new and veteran players. There has been times where I have noticed a lack of admins or moderators on late at night and getting a sit taken can take time or not happen at all, so this will not be an issue if I get accepted into the team.

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
+Support

+
Active
+ Good application
+ No warnings

Last edited:

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021
Greetings i will give you for now a Neutral

-i dont know you so well
-previous cheating although it was 1.5y ago
-not sure of rule knowledge

please poke me later tonight or tomorrow so i can know your rule knowledge and i probably change it to positive or leaning too

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Application Denied

Hi @Sly ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Today, I'll be denying your application on the grounds that you were previously banned for a severe offense. Although this was some time ago, I want to see you more on the server and interact with others more before you apply again. I believe people can change for the better, prove this to me and I'll give you a shot.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.