Denied Small Scavenging Changes

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: My suggestion is to add a higher chance every scavenging level to acquire rare food from boxes and crates such as potassium cyanide and empty pills which in return will make it more enjoyable to scavenge for what you want instead of cooking ingredients. Currently I scavenge for hours just to get more and more ingredients when I’m just looking for potassium cyanide. This is frustrating as one I’m not a chief. It doesn’t make it any easier to acquire pot- cyanide and empty pills even with level increase which is 1 scavenging level for every hour. This gets harder every time you level up just to get only a higher chances for amnestics and excellent cooking ingredients. Bleach gets more damage from scavenging levels but you would have to scavenge for over 30 hours for it to instakill. Cooking levels only give cyanide pills only more damage, none of cooking and scavenging levels increase the chance to get empty pills which can take 2 hours to get sometimes.

Possible Positives of the suggestion: Positives are making it more easier to get empty pills which can take a very long to get sometimes. Including Bleach and potassium cyanide.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: Increase of empty pills, potassium cyanide and bleach which could cause somewhat an issue but there aren’t much people selling these. Only one person I know has scavenging level 30 and he doesn’t even have much instakill ingredients.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: I really think it would be more of a positive then a negative because instakill bleach at level 30 sells quick but takes so long to acquire making it sorta not worth it because people only want to but it cheap. Cyanide pills sell for 8-10k and take extremely long too.

Edit.
I've been scavenging for 2 hours and I haven't got one empty pill.
I think it's easier to level up scavenging when you have a higher rank too.
Seems like Empty pills are harder to get compared to bleach and Potasium Cyanide.

Last edited:

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
+SUPPORT

Perhaps some balance is in order to assure that it doesn't give a high increase in chances but even adding 1% per level or even 0.5% ( Or as low as 0.2% ) per level would be kind of cool (( It's up to the balance team to sort that out )) - People spend a good bit of time scavenging on surface to get the higher levels so frankly it's not a crazy idea that they get rewarded with a more common cyanide or empty pill drop... Or even that exquisite seasoning.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Moop,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. Potassium cyanide is meant to be a very difficult to acquire, the same with empty pills. Cyanide provides the player with an "easy way out" of a kidnapping or otherwise. We do not believe raising the chances would improve server health.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.