Smexy's AC application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smexy

Aug 1, 2022
Belgium
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137918826
Discord name: Smevon#6043
For how long have you played on MRP: This server 1 month. | General: 2 years.
In what country are you located?: Belgium
Time zone: GMT+2
UAN name (regiment and rank): SOTF 1LT Smexy
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG PVT Novem
Civilian name: Smexy
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Moderator Application - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/smexys-moderating-application.5944/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not received any kicks/bans/warnings.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
As a Commanding Officer of SOTF I have led morning / evening wars when no other higher ranks are available. I have also lead bigger wars when more people are playing. I lead SOTF on base operations with great planning.
What makes you the best candidate for Allied Command?:
My dedication to exceed expectations. I have a ambition for strategically planning. I like to think outside the box. Mutual respect is what I stand close by and I think that it is really needed. I'm also a team player although as SOTF I do like to go on solo missions if I see great benefit from it. Working with other regiments and getting to know other UAN battle buddies is also on my list to try and improve if I do manage to become HC. My activity is also a good reason to why I should be a good candidate.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
UAN - 1LT
NWO - PVT
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths
- Dedication: If something is asked or needs to be done I will strive to achieve that goal.
- Strategy: There is a difference between tactics and strategy, I'm currently being trained on both and would like to apply to the full extend.
- Discipline: Discipline is the most important one of them all. Without this everything would turn into chaos.
- Willingness to learn: I'm willing to learn through critique and experience as well as being thought.

Weaknesses:
- Mutual respect: It is a strength and a weakness, people who are disrespectful will receive the same treatment.
- Knowledge: Although I know the UAN vehicles I can still get a little confused when it comes to NWO tanks or helicopters.

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
+Support

- Activity [10/10]
- Maturity [9/10]
- Peacetime Roleplay Contribution [8/10]
- Regiment Atmosphere [10/10]
- Length of Service [7/10]
- Event Participation [10/10]
- Punctuality and organization [10/10]
- Fairness [10/10]
- Rule Knowledge [10/10]
- Relationship with other Regiments [10/10]

Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
+/- neutral

You are a really cool fella however major lack of leading experience. I would like to see you in a more leading role in your regiment because as an AC you will be managing even reg command.

Other than that you are clearly capable of leading wars and you set a great example for everyone else :)

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+ Support
Cool fella who commits tomfoolery. You have little to no experience, you have just gotten 1LT and instantly applying for AC. You are mature but you need more experience and knowledge of regiments and leading them and the whole of UAN, in peacetime and war. Work on your regiment and make yourself stand out, show us you're a capable leader and I can + support it. I would offer to try and teach you everything and help you become a capable leader.

EDIT: NEUTRAL CHANGED TO +SUPPORT

After some talking, some advice and multiple war that Smexy lead, I can say Smexy is ready to become an AC.

Another edit: I don't really see how SOTF is suffering, numbers are decent and they perform okay during wars. More training would help but I don't see SOTF is a "bad spot"

Last edited:

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
-Support

+Active
- Lack of Experience
- Feel like you might get overwhelmed

SOTF isn't in a good state at the moment and I feel like you should focus on your regiment and gain more experience before you leave SOTF.

Pustel'ga

Apr 18, 2021
+Support

+Active

+Motivated
+Competent enough to lead wars
+/-Very useful as a CO in SOTF
+/-Would need a few wars to understand the minority parts of AC's duties, e.g. commanding helicopters and tanks.
- but that should be the same for anyone w/ prior HC experience.

-Became 1LT only recently

Former CI LTCOM, ISAF 1SGT, 10thSD WO;
Current SOTF 1SGT, CI Delta

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+support

+active
+passionate
+mature

Despite not having much experience he should still be given the chance to join AC so that he can prove himself to the faction.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
- support
hi smexy I gave you a - support because you just do not have the experience for a role as this one maybe lead your regiment (when you can) more and if there is a significant change in SOTFs work in war then you might just have a shot but at the moment it’s going to be a no not just from me but many others. Sorry man I like you but you need to give it som time before you join AC

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
+ Huge Support
Maturity (9,5/10)
Activity (8,5/10)
Experience (6/10)
Passion (10/10)
Rule Knowledge (11/10)

Smexy indeed lacks experience of leading wars, and just as he been told that he need bo experience in leading wars, and there's AC on he leads wars for almost all of the times AC lets him. All the times he asks to lead wars, when AC is on to get this valuable experience. I was not sure about supporting this or not due to his little time on the server, but taking in the account that he got to CO in SOTF so fast (and this is deserved), and how he always asks to lead and learn, i would say that Smexy will be great AC. Active AND willing to learn more. Right now, (no offence to anyone) I would say only one AC knows how to really lead the wars. Except for him, everyone else just well. Leads as always. Sending people to certain points with no real strategies and tactics behind, then just callouting things. That's ok, i guess? But as recent UAN being so bad, we need more active and more passionate AC. Like him.
So - huge support.

Fielding

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 17, 2021
Upon reading your application, talking to a few sources and believing you may have what it takes you will be accepted. Please see either me of Harry Pot for an interview.

ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.