Snr. Researcher Jason M.'s Second Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:522168528
Discord name: CaptainMacMelon#6323
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the second day of beta.
Age: 16 (When reviewing this, please look for the maturity more than my voice...)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Jason M. | Jason M Dot
Civilian name: Jason M Dot
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 Pvt | MTF E-11 Pvt
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Since my last application, I was given one warning from a staff situation when I left my containment chamber as an un-breached SCP-096. After doing this, the sit took place and I was warned. Since then, I've learned more about the NRP rule and I sincerely believe that this will not happen again.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: I am applying for Executive Researcher because I believe since my previous application, I've performed many large-scale experiments with most of the research staff as well as higher level researchers and the director of research. I believe through how I have performed, I have proven myself capable of working with higher-level clearance and larger responsibility.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I've been working as a research staff since the server began and since then, have reached a total level of 68 on the server with level 21 on research. I have gotten to the highest level in research that is possible currently and have performed well with high level research and high responsibility. I believe throughout my time in the research staff I have established myself as a mature and respectable researcher and with this I believe I am capable of taking on the responsibility needed to work as an Executive Researcher.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? Looking into the foundation records, I have written atleast 6 documents that have been graded excellent, however, I have helped others write many more and I myself recollect many more documents written by myself which have been graded excellent.
The following makes a document 'Excellent':

-Clarity: 'Excellent' documents should be 100% clear, regardless of intelligence, the document should be understood easily with how it is written.

-SPaG: Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar. This means that throughout the 'Excellent' graded document, there should be little to no spelling mistakes, punctuation missing or grammar that is incorrect.

-Aims: An 'Excellent' document should have sensible and good aims. The document should describe why the research is being made and the aims should be real. For example, the aims should be something along the lines of: "This research will be made to understand the intelligence of ..." instead of "See how long the D-Class survive"

-Method: An 'Excellent' document should clearly explain the method taken to perform the experiment clearly so that the document can be reproduced.

-Hypothesis: An 'Excellent' document should have a well-written hypothesis, this means that the document should clearly explain the method of thinking from the researcher. An example of a well written hypothesis is as follows: "Will SCP-035 express distress when faced with SCP-682 for a prolonged period of time?"

-Quality: An 'Excellent' document should be written with good quality as well as the experiment itself being good quality. This means that the testing will not be "Sampling of SCP-999" and will instead be something that actually benefits the foundation more such as testing on SCP-173 to ensure the containment procedures work well.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: The responsibilities of an Executive Researcher in RP are to be an active and engaged member of the research staff, this meaning being active within the foundation, performing regular work whether that be working with lower ranking research staff or whether that be performing research on SCPs that are usually left unresearched due to higher clearance levels. Another responsibility of an Executive Researcher is to praise or reprimand lower rankings, this could be a researcher who performs testing during an SCP breach or a junior researcher who is performing tests of a higher level standard. A distinct responsibility of an Executive Researcher is also to be able to work alongside the higher rankings of research staff, this being other Executive Researchers and the Director of Research.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Executive Researcher Jason M. is an ex Nu-7 member who was first transferred to E-11. Later made Junior Researcher and placed under the supervision of Dr. Raymond Hamm who was also the researcher who first introduced Jason M. to SCP-049. After Jason's work in Site-19 he was quickly promoted to Researcher for his significance in identifying many new and improved containment procedures for SCPs located on the site. One example of this was Jason's idea of keeping contact with SCP-049 on a regular basis which has helped save countless lives as it has kept the SCP in a more docile state, preventing more frequent containment breaches. A few years after Jason was made a researcher, he was selected for the position of Executive Researcher by the director of research as Site-19 as well as 05 Command.

During Jason M.'s time based in Site-19. The Foundation's logs show that Jason M. has experience with researching the following SCPs located in and outside of the site:

SCP-035 "The Possessive Mask"
SCP-049 "The Plague Doctor"
SCP-055 "The Anti-meme"
SCP-096 "The Shy Guy"
SCP-131 "The Eye Pods"
SCP-173 "The Statue"
SCP-914 "The Clockworks"

As well as these SCPs inside and outside of Site-19, after Jason M.'s transfer to Site 65, he has been reported to have interacted with various SCPs in the LCZ and HCZ. These include:

SCP-087 "The Infinite Stairwell"
SCP-1025 "The Book Of Diseases"
SCP-106 "The Old Man"
SCP-178 "3-D Specs"
SCP-457 "The Burning Man"
SCP-714 "The Jaded Ring"
SCP-999 "The Tickle Monster"
SCP-3000 "Anantashesha"
SCP-294 "The Coffee Machine"

Noah Kraus

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jan 4, 2021

Application Accepted

Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Researcher comms in TeamSpeak and poke me so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.