Discord name: soap_gm
For how long have you played on MRP:4 m
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone:GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank):JAF CPL Soap Mctavish
NWO name (regiment and rank): PVT Soap
Civilian name: Cameron Slatzer
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:1 Before dont have link
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:no
-
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?: Because i am very respectful for those who are higher and lower in command also i am funny and generally very happy guy thats why i think i am a great cantidate for NHC
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP: JAF CPL
-
List your strengths and weaknesses: Stress
-
Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in: My name Was Craig Bradford but one day i slipped on soap and every one called me Soap so i used that to build a empire and form an alliance of strong cantidates
-
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?: To take care and responsibility of NATO As a team also to make a sure that people are doing great and striding in their regiment
-
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?: To make plans on how to engage on enemy forces and to make sure that everyone is doing their job in NATO

LOVE YOU NATO :)

• Angry
Reactions: Bumble

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Continue to post minge applications and you'll be banned from posting. Please wait until you meet all the requirements before applying. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.