'Solaire'
Civilian name:
Bruma
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1711731046831.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 CPT (Held)
O-1 CPL (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
RDM X4 (Was new to the server and stabbed other D-class)
ERP (Mad a rash joke that was taken the wrong way)​

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I enjoy the RP aspect of playing SCPS and I feel like 096 has more of that aspect
compared to some of the other scps,i also really get into role when playing as scps.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
He sits on the floor covering his face as to not let anyone see it, however when it is seen he becomes angry and chases anyone who has seen his face.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When breached he is not allowed to beeline to D-block or any densely populated areas, he may make his way to those that have seen his face or have seen a picture of his face in an attempt to terminate them.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
All photos of 096 should be destroyed before attempting to pacify him, once that has been done he should be followed around to each of his targets, those following should have scrambles and a bucket ready. Once all his targets have been killed those containing him should beam him and cuff him and ensure a bucket gets put on his head so when dragging him back to his CC he wont rebreach and start killing again. Once he's back in his CC they can leave but ensure that all doors are closed behind when they leave.

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Solaire!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Rogue

Status
Not open for further replies.