Sophia/Venus' Leaving Post

.teddy

Oct 27, 2023
South Africa
Good day all.

As I'm sure some have noticed, I haven't been active in Civil Networks for a few months. This is innately because I've been attempting to put my education first and horribly failing. Somehow, no matter how hard I try to distance myself, I keep getting myself into new projects on the server.

So, this is it. I'm leaving. Those of you who want to contact me, you can always message me on Steam.

Goodbyes
These are my final goodbyes to those who were important to me on the server. If you aren't mentioned here, I probably only met you a few times/didn't like you that much.

1) Kayla. - Thank you for everything you've done for me, even though I got you into a bunch of shit over and over again. I hope things keep going well for you. Good luck further.

2) Melon. - The only cool South African on the server, sorry I'm not staying around when you came back. Ek wens jou gelukkigheid.

3) Mainfreezer. - Thank you for getting me out a bunch of sticky situations when I landed myself in them. You remain the best IA ambassador.

4) Niox. - I hope you get everything you're looking for. Stay safe and keep your head up.

5) Mightybeast. - I hope you find something to hold onto.

6) Alan Crane. - Stay safe, buddy. Good luck if you come back, you know where to find me if you need anything.

7) Vex. - Always and forever the best combat medic main. I hope they add a CL4 CM slot for you. All the best.

8) Floridian. - Good luck with A.S.U., keep me updated! Always here if you need anything.

9) Violet. - Stay safe, always here to talk. Thanks for being a good friend.

10) Cecilia. - I didn't interact much with you, but I'll miss doing stupid d-class rp with you.

11) Lordon, Cooper, Biscuits. - Thanks for showing me the ropes on C.I. Sorry I left so soon, it was fun while it lasted.

12) Fluff. - Thank you for always being welcoming.

13) Erwin. - Thank you for being the funniest consultant alive.

14) 'The Puppeteer.' - Thank you for being my first true friend in Site Command.

15) Cece. - Sorry for causing so much shit when you were a Consultant. I'll miss randomly seeing you disguised.

16) Hitman. - Thank you for putting your all into Director of Medicine. You're doing a great job. I'm proud that I helped you write your application. You haven't let me down yet. Good luck further.

17) Archangel. - Keep slaying, Demoman. Always the most annoying DEA ever, but I had fun. Stay safe.

18) Dennid. - BASED DEPUTY MANAGER! All the best. Idk. Don't get captured by C.I., goober.

19) Greg. - Good luck with Executive. Still here to talk whenever.

20) Auburn, Ellie, Yeke. - Best NL members. Thanks for everything.

21) To those I haven't mentioned. - I'm writing this in a hospital waiting room, so forgive me for my shit memory. I wish you all the best. Every single one of you make Civil Networks better. Good luck in everything you do.

Signing off. o7

Last edited: