For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1682475371167.png
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): (Foundation) "Spears": (CI) Alexander Ivanov:
Civilian name: Mr. David
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 85
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 CPL (holding), CI-A (held), DEA senior Agent (holding).
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: one 1 day ban for farming when I first joined the server.
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? 1 week
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent? I have been playing DEA since release and have really enjoyed the Department, I want to serve a bigger role in DEA with training and mentoring new agents, grading agent documents and provide advice on how to improve document writing, and keeping DEA organized and efficient through surface operations. After playing DEA and Intel since joining the server I have had countless good moments and made many friends from this Department. Aswell has having the Opportunity to interact with GOI's such has CI and UNGOC and roleplay with these groups has given me exciting gameplay and roleplay. I would love the Opportunity to further my DEA career and continue to learn more about the department developing my leaderships skills moreover and help in any way I can bring the Department into its best form.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: Though I have no prior CL4 experience everybody got to start somewhere. Even so, I have made my best efforts to show my activity, professionalism, dedication, and knowledge inside the department. through my experience through Nu-7, Intel (Before it was replaced by DEA), and DEA. I have more than familiarized myself with the Departments protocols and purpose inside the foundation. I am confident I can operate, lead, and maintain, the departments agents to success while also taking criticism when needed to continue to develop my Leadership and management skills to provide the best experience to the Intelligence departments members. I am also confident in my ability to provide advice and criticism on documents to develop our members roleplay and document creation skills. I am also confident in my ability to teach and improve the combat abilities of our agents to aid in incursions against CI and our operations in the field to maintain the integrity of our operations.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written 3 Excellent documents, and 1 good document inside Intel before it was merged. I have yet to make any docs since DEA's introduction. there are also several factors that can make the difference of a document being good and Excellent.

Document aesthetics: having your first 1 or 2 pages dedicated to stylizing the document this can be in the form of having your first page explain the clearance needed and then your second page look like it's unpacking the file your reader is about to read catches the reader's attention.

Proper formatting: having proper formatting for your document is critical so your readers can easily understand and comprehend your writing in an easy-to-read manner.

Spelling: one of the most important parts is spelling and grammar, having both of these shows the time put into the document and of course makes it look professional and easy to read.

transitions: finally make sure to use headers and lines to make proper transitions between pages and keep your reader informed about what part of the document they are reading.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: Special Agents are responsible for maintaining and overseeing our misinformation campaigns against citizen organizations such has Para watch, and GOI's such Chaos insurgency. Aswell has the training, educating, and equipping of new and existing agents to allow them to carry out our operations with maximin efficiency. Special Agents are also responsible for hosting and authorizing field operations on surface, helping to get authorization for MC&D permits when there are no agency managers+ online, and the reading and grading of DEA agency documents for both interrogations and field operations. I believe through my experience in the department I can carry out these duties and continue to learn and thrive in the department.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-----requesting clearance-----
-----
clearance identified scanning-----

-----clearance accepted unpacking file-----

-----
file access granted-----

Senior "Agent Spears"
Blood type: A.
weight: 140 pounds.
height: 5 foot 9 inches.
clearance: level 3.

history report: DEA Senior Agent Spears, former CIA agent, transferred to site-65 after exemplary service and operation report records. Scouted out personally by intelligence operatives from the site has he had shown to be an exceptional agent since working inside the CIA. all past history and childhood life have been classified. not much is known about his life before the CIA though this didn't matter for the foundation only looking form results.

----Beginning audio log...----
Agent "Hangman": well spears, you got quite the history.

Agent "Spears" Well, the CIA is not the most boring profession.

Agent "Hangman" Though I didn't come to you to talk about your exploits only Spears.

Agent Spears: you have my attention.

Agent "Hangman" I got a job offer for you, only the best CIA agents get the chance.

Agent "Spears" what's this new job entail.

Agent "Hangman" I can't talk about that here, but I can ensure you this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Agent "Spears" sounds interesting where can I learn more.

Agent "Hangman" We can talk more about it off base, I will be taking you to a more secure location near your new place of work if you decide to take the offer.

Agent "Spears" no time like the present.

----End audio log...-----
Present times:
Agent Spears has risen through the ranks of the foundations premier external affairs department using his intelligence and experience in the CIA to perform to his upmost ability's has an Agent. through these efforts he has gained the rank of Senior Agent inside the department. little does he know he is being considered for a higher calling.

Last edited:

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
+Support
Active and involved member in DEA, would make a good special agent

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023

Application Accepted

Congratulations, the Directorate of External Affairs has decided to accept you for the position of Special Agent. Please contact either Deputy Director "Chan" or Director "Walnut" in game or Teamspeak to receive training for the position.

Director of External Affairs, "Walnut"

Status
Not open for further replies.