For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): martian "bug" dunkin
Civilian name: darnell dunkin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels?: 221

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: held NU-7 MAJ, E-11 LT, CI-DELCOM/ holding O-1 PVT CI-G
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes but im a changed man
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? 5 weeks
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent? I am good at surface combat, I have leadership skills, and I can help improve DEA with new tactics and skills.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I have long range experience, I can RP, and I have experience going undercover.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have never written a document but what makes a document good is grammar, alignment, and contrast.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: assist agency managers, operate and command highly covert operations, recruit and train operatives in DEA, give MC&D permits.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: Martian Dunkin was in the CIA for a lot of time then after being good at his job he was offered one in the foundation and was assigned into DEA surface operations where Martian did very good that he eventually got promoted to senior agent then to special agent.

Last edited:

sinrevanant

Jul 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:638030015
Discord name: bug#7590
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): martian "bug" dunkin
Civilian name: darnell dunkin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels?: 221

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: held NU-7 MAJ, E-11 LT, CI-DELCOM/ holding O-1 PVT CI-G
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes but im a changed man
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? 5 weeks
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent? I am good at surface combat, I have leadership skills, and I can help improve DEA with new tactics and skills.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I have long range experience, I can RP, and I have experience going undercover.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have never written a document but what makes a document good is grammar, alignment, and contrast.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: assist agency managers, operate and command highly covert operations, recruit and train operatives in DEA, give MC&D permits.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: Martian Dunkin was in the CIA for a lot of time then after being good at his job he was offered one in the foundation and was assigned into DEA surface operations where Martian did very good that he eventually got promoted to senior agent then to special agent.
+Support Best app on the forums ong fr

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
Great nu-7 member
Haven't seen to much on DEA though mainly doing great on his new promotion to O-1 If you didnt know bug and saw this app you would probably -Support i would to but without the app wise Bug is a great candidate for this position just not a good writer.

Vlone

Nov 13, 2022
+Support
  • Hardly ever seen him on DEA
  • Does a good job on Nu-7
  • He is an O-1 Prv
  • He is a CI-G
  • When he is on a serious job he doesn't minge
  • Other wise besides his funny voice he is a funny guy
    (Don't know myself if he can make Special Agent but this is my experience)
    (Need's a little more work on his App but its alright)

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
+Support
+has the experience needed for this role
-smokes 10 packs of cigarettes a day

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
Support+
active+

experience+
always see him on surface either on CI or DEA , man sure love surface action.

Monker

Aug 11, 2022

Application Denied

after consideration with the senior team of External Affairs we have come to the conclusion that you are not currently fit for the position as a Special Agent. However I believe that if you were to reapply after we see you activity on DEA improve you will have better odds of being accepted.​

Thank you for applying. Feel free to reapply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.