For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4-6 months
In what country are you located?: Brazil
Time zone: BRT
Character name(s): Ink "Lynx" Dragunov
Civilian name: Ink
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels?: was 106 , lost a few, now ay 92

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: DEA, Consultant, OSA, E-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Fail RP, Didn't know how an SCP worked
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? exactly 14 days
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent? I want to climb up the ranks in External affairs, I have high hopes for this department, and I feel like I'm qualified for Special Agent.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I have good knowledge of the role, and of the operations, I'm quick to respond to any situation, and I work well under pressure, but most of all, I'm not scared to ask for help when I don't know something, I'm always looking to learn.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: Not many, but I know Grammar, organization, and clarity are essential for a good document, passing your idea quickly and in an efficient matter
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: Special agents are responsible for personnel in the department, they also assist the hier ups with their jobs and agencies, and they also run covert missions on the ground.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ink is an SCP, and was one since he was born in a Russian city, he had been taken by the SCP foundation early in life, and was designated as SAFE Class SCP.

his first years with foundation personnel were a bit rocky, but eventually, he warmed up to a consultant of Site-#### named Sophie #######.
she treated him like a son, and over the years taught him medicine, eventually watching Ink become a Medic, and climb up the Ranks to a Consultant, he was even moved over to Site-65, where he loved his job at first... but after a few months things got... Boring?... he has the job he always wanted.

Still, he felt... unimportant.. powerless even with all the CI raids and SCPs breaches... he felt he could do more, and that was when he decided to Join the External affairs division, even getting a Holo-watch made for him, to hide his appearance when he goes to the surface.

Although overwhelming at first, he quickly adapted to the more chaotic Duties of the DEA, becoming a Senior in only 3 Days, now 17 days into DEA he already feels ready to keep going up the latter, and he not only has high hopes for the Job, but he finally feels like he is making a real difference, instead of sitting in an office writing papers for medical, he is on the frontline with his trusty M249 in hand.

PS - I am not very good a texts, since English is my second language, so please forgive me If I'm not giving as much info as i should.

InkTheLynx

Oct 11, 2023
doesnt really cover the duties of spec. agents
also your lore doesnt really make sense, SCP which becomes a med. consultant then joins dea and is a senior agent in 3 days
it has been my lore that im a SCP that became a consultant, and it took me 3 days in DEA to become a senior.

if you want i can link you to my pac and lore of my char that's approved.

+/- Support (Leaning +Support)
Lynx pretty much mains DEA now
Got Senior Agent super quick
I wanna see a khajiit special agent!

Left out a lot of what Special Agents do
Color the app man! It's hard to reeaaad!

It's clear to me that Lynx knows what Special Agents do, considering he is a consultant, he can assume he will be dealing with job bans, training/giving tests, etc. But I just had to include that as a negative, he barely scratched the surface of it. Other than that, I always see Lynx on DEA, he does a great job, he has CL 4 experience already, and lets be honest, if CI capture him, they can't turn him into a furry since he is already an animal. (I know what you greenies did to Neko! That is despicable!!!)

Nov 3, 2023
Dear @InkTheLynx

After Careful review of your application for Sp. Agent

We have decided to DENY your application

You may re-apply in no less than One week.

If you have any questions about your reason for denial, you may contact me via email (Discord: Joseph Von Claus).

I advise that you take some time to review, and reformat your application while you wait.

- Agency Manager Joseph Von Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.