Denied Speed up chemical analysis

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDiscounti

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Response here]Speeds up the process of analyzing chemicals

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[Response here]Not to my knowledge

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Response here]Much less tedious to identify chemicals
Alot less time consuming when identifying bulks of chemicals.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Response here]Not quite sure if there even is any negatives.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Response here]It would be nice because its extremely annoying having to sit and watch a little bar go for like 7 to 8 seconds every time you want to analyze a chemical. Esp when you have alot of chemicals that need to be analyzed. I do not think it would really take away from the "imerrsion" factor of having to analyze the chemical and would just make the whole process of analyzing bulk chemicals alot less tedious and time consuming.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support really annoying I have to wait until it says analysis complete even if I've seen what it's analysed as otherwise it doesn't work

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
+Support really annoying I have to wait until it says analysis complete even if I've seen what it's analysed as otherwise it doesn't work

bro the amount of times i clicked out after it told me what it was only for me to realize it didnt "complete" :(

Jeffrey Nut

Oct 6, 2023
+Support
Fact: if you analyis 1 liter of an chemical and then pour it into an unknown liquid (if its the same liquid) it will come analyis it automatic
Example
1 Liter dianobol
800 mls of unknown liquid
*pours in 200 mls of dianobol into unknown liquid*
1 Liter dianobal
800 dianobol
(yeah its confusing but if you understand its an game change frfr)

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Fact: if you analyis 1 liter of an chemical and then pour it into an unknown liquid (if its the same liquid) it will come analyis it automatic
Example
1 Liter dianobol
800 mls of unknown liquid
*pours in 200 mls of dianobol into unknown liquid*
1 Liter dianobal
800 dianobol
(yeah its confusing but if you understand its an game change frfr)
yeah, i've been doing this for ages.
+Support anyway
analyser is too dumb and slow

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+ support

this ridiculously long timer on the analysis does not add anything to the current gameplay loop and I don't see why this has to take so long tbh

Reactions: Niox

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Support

Helpful tip if you guys don't know:

If you're ID'ing lets say 20 liters of potent for example, you can ID one flask, so it says 1000mL's of Potent, put a click worth in an empty flask from an unidentified flask of potent, and then put a click worth from the ID'd flask into the unidentified flask and it will automatically ID it.

Super helpful if you are dealing with ID'ing a batch of one chemical you just made, and you skip the analyzing process.

MetallumIsCrazy

Feb 29, 2024
+Support
So fucking real , but they should honestly make it so that if you've already analysed that chemical in the past or if you have some in your storage , you'll already know the chemical and wouldn't have to scan so many chems everytime you sample.
Considering it's 3L per person on samples , a speed up of analysis would help SO MUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.