Sphenicas Internal Affairs Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexMayston

Feb 12, 2023
Steam ID: 76561198086477409
Discord name: Tenno5167/Alex Mayston
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around a week but I really dedicated.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: London GMT
Character name(s): Alex Mayston
Civilian name: Delvin Drex (Not used)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes and it's my primary form of communication
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I'm applying as I feel that progression is essential to the department and I feel I'm ready to take that next step into a leadership and a guidance role. I'm also applying to upskill myself and gain more experience with the hierarchical systems within the foundation.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I think my affinity for following the protocols, CoE, CoC and Codex make me a perfect candidate, I'm very social and able to interact and engage with anyone. I also feel I can help update/powerup the current training system within the IA department, If I'm accepted, this will be an ambition of mine to achieve as training is at the core of any successful team.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: At least 6, for me, a document need to be concise and to the point. A document is basically there to cover an agent/the agency if a report is filed. This means, we want to keep the report factual, accurate and relevant. Structure is an absolute must with a report
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: They oversee the agents/ operatives - answering questions and performing investigations beyond an agents paygrade. Training is also something the Director expects us to look after. Essentially, an ambassador is there to ensure the department is running efficiently and the teams are performing to their best ability.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Alex is a man in his 20s, when he was younger he was part of a classified military taskforce, his role was to oversee operations and to ensure objective completion. After the mission was completed and Alex returned from his operations abroad, he was informed about the foundation by his CO, he had heard only rumours but after a long time of searching, he made contact with the Foundation and came aboard to help out with internal affairs. Alex will mostly involve himself with the agents and monitoring them, ensuring they've got tasks assigned to them each day and ensuring a follow up - as well as creating detailed reports for the Director. Alex will also make sure that the codes are upheld to the full extent of his powers.

P.s
I understand my limited time on the server is a drawback but IA really does interest me and I've studied each and every document a good few times to make sure I perform as best as I can when on shift. I am dedicated to the role and would show just as much dedication to the Ambassador role.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Alex

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support
Never seen on IA
Missing things on what a ambassador does.

Internal affairs ambassador SamPaval
Captain of gensec SamPaval

For any notes my discord is SamPaval#9954

Reactions: Critical

Critical

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jun 6, 2022
+/- Neutral

-/+Not sure on activity
(I have been LOA this last week)
-Not much play time on the server

+Has a base line for what an Ambassador does (could do with a little improvement however)

Documents I am interested in looking at. Are you able to provide your steam name in a reply to this so I can find files made by you? Ensure this is not your character name (I.e. James 'Critical' Krane).
Example:
Critical (my steam name).

I wish you well in your application. My verdict may change depending on document quality.

Reactions: AlexMayston

AlexMayston

Feb 12, 2023
-support

Never seen on IA

Missing things on what a ambassador does.

Internal affairs ambassador SamPaval

Captain of gensec SamPaval

For any notes my discord is SamPaval#9954

Hi Ambassador, we have spoken a couple of times whilst I've been on. That said I do appreciate the feedback.

AlexMayston

Feb 12, 2023
+/- Neutral

-/+Not sure on activity (I have been LOA this last week)

+Has a base line for what an Ambassador does (could do with a little improvement however)

Documents I am interested in looking at. Are you able to provide your steam name in a reply to this so I can find files made by you? Ensure this is not your character name (I.e. James 'Critical' Krane).

Example:

I wish you well in your application. My verdict may change depending on document quality.

Hm then I must of forgot I will change if i see u on more in the next week
That's okay, I am mostly active post 9pm really til around 5 am - that's just been my schedule this week :)

AlexMayston

Feb 12, 2023
+/- Neutral

-/+Not sure on activity
(I have been LOA this last week)

Example:

Hi Critical, thank you for your feedback - I agree that my limited playtime is a negative but something I'm actively attempting to improve.
I also agree I could do with more knowledge on what an ambassador does - I'm always looking to improve my knowledge base however.

And of course, my steam name is Sphenica (Try sgreer560 if Sphenica doesn't show) Like I say, I've only made a few documents and I'm working on my quality so I'd love some feedback or notes you may have on any docs you read!

Thanks,
Alex

AlexMayston

Feb 12, 2023
Neutral, as the one that trained you, I think you should get a bit more experience.

I appreciate the feedback Jack, I think you did a great job with training which is why one of my main focuses would training and follow up as an Ambassador, alongside other key duties ?

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Alex Mayston

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

You've barely been seen on site as Internal Affairs by any Director or Ambassador in the last week. We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director on site so they can keep an eye on your performance. Your application is also to short and lacks detail.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.