SpiderSlayer22's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderSlayer22

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): SpiderSlayer212

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2d10h (Played previously but it seems it got reset) I've updated it since I played a lot in the last couple of days after I made this application

In what country are you located?: Denmark

Time zone: (GMT+2)

NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT SpiderSlayer22N

USSR name (regiment and rank): FSB SGT SpiderSlayer22

Civilian name: SpiderSlayer22C

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:182787615

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received just 1 warning for base camping (All though he shot me from his base first)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have a lot of previous experience as a staff and server owner
Games I have been staff on before:
Gmod (about a year)
Unturned (about 4 years in total)
Csgo (1 year)
Minecraft (2 years)
Space engineers (Owned a server before)

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I do, I have been playing mostly HL2 RP and Military RP before.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I'm very flexible in my hours I can do 2-3 hours in the weekdays and up to 6-8 in the weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I am very experienced in this kind of job and I'm sure I a have some attributes that will help the community. I always find myself waiting for staff members to arrive and when they do it's too late and mostly due to the small amount of staff members active at the same time. I feel that I can fit in the team and together with the others we will keep this community going.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am experienced in what I do. I do not get into something unless I know what I'm doing. I make rational decisions as all staff members should do and I feel that not many people know what to do when they are under pressure. I am known in my past communities for what I do and I'm being liked by everyone. I have great time management and I am able to achieve my goals.

I will make add more stuff on the last 2 questions if I'm asked to.

EDIT: I've updated my vtime since it's been a few days.

Last edited:

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
=Neutral (leaning -ve)

I am going with neutral today as I have no interactions with you. I'd suggest playing on the server a little longer before applying for staff as you are not well known in the community. Also, your vtime is short so, again, i'd suggest you get to know the community more.

Good Luck

SpiderSlayer22

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2022
=Neutral (leaning -ve)

I am going with neutral today as I have no interactions with you. I'd suggest playing on the server a little longer before applying for staff as you are not well known in the community. Also, your vtime is short so, again, i'd suggest you get to know the community more.

Good Luck
Thanks for the suggestion.
I meet all the requirements though so except the getting known in the community I don't see how it will affect my performance as a staff member.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Neutral
+Active
+/- Not alot of interaction with you
+/- short vtime

Hey iam giving you an neutral cause you are kind of brand new to the server and not very known in the comunnity so i suggest get a bit more know.

Chad Power

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 8, 2021
+Support (with a grain of salt cause of the warning)

+ got all requirements
+ currently active
+ mature

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
O-Block
+Support

+ Active
+ Very friendly & mature
+ Never had bad interactions
+ Can easily get that Vtime since he's very active

Hello Spider, the moment u joined FSB I always had very positive interactions and so did you with the other people of the regiment. The only thing I suggest you do is to interact with more people but other than that I would like to see you in the staff team.

Good luck!

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
=Neutral

Due to a lack of interactions, I cannot bestow a verdict to your Moderator application.

Best of luck nonetheless.

-Dmitri

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
I'm gonna go with a -Support.

Mainly because I'd like to see you around a bit more, to get a feel for your rule-knowledge, personality and whatnot.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
=Neutral

Due to a lack of interactions, I cannot bestow a verdict to your Moderator application.

That Guy

MRP Patriot
Oct 24, 2021
=Neutral leaning to -support
= ive had very small interactions with you

-very low vtime, could mean that your not aguted to the community

i sadly carnt make a solid verdict as i dont know how you act in game ,and personaly i would recomend getting more well know with in either NATO or USSR, or even both teams so more people can vouch for you.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi SpiderSlayer,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.