Sprucerrr's Staff Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): kobloke
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 72h
In what country are you located?: Spain
Time zone: CET UTC+2 DST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Sprucer "Recepcionist"
Chaos name (include your rank): Cerspru (Trainee)
Civilian name: "doctorman"
Steam ID: llolololololobjhl8
Discord ID (name#0000): sprucerrr#7662
Do you have a mic?: Yes!
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 4 warnings total, and they are all rdm. 3 are just me not comprehending the rules, and the other one, was something that i thought was not rdm. (not excusing just explaining each)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I do! I have been staff in a sandbox server, and a darkrp server. Outside gmod i have been a moderator and manager as well as admin on discord. I absolutely love being staff and solving disputes and issues overall. Add to that that i really love this server in general, and yeah thats why im applying.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have a lot of experience on DarkRP as in i always try to RP the best and most interesting way possible. I do a lot of serious RP outside gmod as well. People usually comment on my roleplay being solid and realistic, so I will say i do think i try very much to abide by that.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I have a lot of free time so from 3-6 hours on a week day and 4-12 on the weekends!

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Alright, so. First of all, i love moderation in general, i have experience, and i would say that for every single thing ive applied for staff on, this is the one that gets me the most excited. I love this server, and i love the community, and i see that it is very active, so i want to partake in making it be the best it can be, for as long as it is active!

I see a very active and very unique comunity that i want to be an important part of and make the best of it. Obviously like i said i have experience, so its not that simple specially with RP to mod overall.

It is a great place, and it has a big staff team, with many responsibilites, so i want to be one more, to help on the team, to grow with it if possible even, and ensure everything is done well, and people are enjoying their experience.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I want to help it run smoothly, and overall make it friendlier, safer, make it come together more, and enhance everyones experience including staff. I think i am friendly, understanding and patient, which is definitely something that is crucial for conflicts and conversations overall.

I am a programmer, so i can get comfortable with the command system quick. Something that i think is unique to me is that i do believe i spend a lot of time as staff, not as much as a player, but it is definitely around 30/70 for me, because of how i enjoy it, being staff and looking over what i need. I play a lot as staff and i very much like it, so i always try to be the best i can be at it.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi sprucerrr,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

At this stage, you are still really new to the community. In addition to that, you have received a number of warnings, including for toxicity and RDM. Please take the time to ensure you fully understand the rules of the server.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.