spuds signing off.

Spuds

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Ireland
Hello all, As you all now know I have resigned from my position as admin on the CC staff team. I have been staff on CC for over a year now and I have loved every second of it. I have made this post to mention and thank some of those who have made my experience on CC memorable and great fun, There are quite a few names so lets get going.

@Epicstorm - Just a really great guy, Met him from playing CC a few years ago and have remained close friends since. Thanks for everything pal <3

@Kvarkar - Another great guy, Been friends for a few years now despite our occasional arguments, You really are a great guy. Keep up the good work :)

@Temmp - Great staff member and was a great mentee :) Thanks for everything Temmp and good luck in the future.

@Relman - Thank you for helping me out this past year, You do a lot for the server and its staff team. Thanks for everything, and sorry for being an ass to you at the start :)

@Cope - Does a lot for the server and its staff team, You have always been there to help me out, Thank you.

@Terminator - Thanks for letting me back onto the staff team and for giving me the opportunity to be senior staff, I really appreciate it.

@Tiler - Great guy, Make sure to stay in contact on ts/discord

@Nusk - Great guy to talk to late on ts, btw ill talk to u more next time epicstorm is on holiday.

@Jack Harvey - Fun guy to play with, Thanks for making my time on CC memorable :)

@Majestick - Can make some bad decisions but overall your a good guy, Thanks for everything and keep in touch.

Thanks to the rest of the CC staff team, You guys really do make an impact on the server. Keep up the hard work and good luck to you all.​

If I have not mentioned you I am sorry, There's a lot of names and I will be sitting here for ages typing, To the other people that I have been playing with for quite a while, Thank you. You know who you are :)

• Love
Reactions: Epicstorm

Eyes

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 6, 2021
youtu.be
No mention for your favourite mentee! :shocked: ?

Jokes aside, very cool being mentored by you and you were a really cool guy.

• Love
Reactions: Spuds

JFK

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
I never really had much interactions with you, only times I can remember is when you used to come on CG every now and then ages ago; then me a Marco would harass you or when you would take my sit every now and then. But I've had enough interactions with you to know you are a cool guy and a good staff member.

Goodbye and goodluck with whatever you decide to do in the future.

• Love

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
We have lost a real one I will never forget you giving me police job and I just ran over criminals and arrested them god bless

• Love

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
No mention for your favourite mentee! :shocked: ?

Jokes aside, very cool being mentored by you and you were a really cool guy.
i wouldnt worry about that cause someone (@CL4P-TP ) didnt do that for me on his and weve known eachother for ages

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
asides from that spuds i know we didn't really meet but ive heard loads of positives about you so GL with whatever you choose to do now

• Love

Majestick

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Dear Spuds
You are cute and brown also dominating the town!
Congrats on coming out as gay!
Best of luck in exploring your chosen faith!
250x250_0007_spud-1to2.png

• Love

Terminator

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Potato boy, Valtteri lover Spuds. Enjoy whatever you pursue next and have fun with that. But I have one final request, please say "hour" "our" "are" "r" again. ;)

• Love