E-11 LCPL (Held)
GENSEC Captain (Held)

Ethics Committee Assistant (Holding)
Overseer Assistant (Holding)
GOC CPL (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2x Micspam 2x RDM 1x Mixing
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

-I was intrigued to the position of Site Advisor as I grew more involved with the server and learned more about how it operated since it seemed to present a special chance to have a significant impact on the site's operations and help determine its future course.
I've grown to have a profound understanding for the value of roleplaying on the server over time.

Roleplaying, in my opinion, is not only a fun and interesting pastime but also a potent instrument for encouraging creativity, community building, and concept exploration.
Because of this, I'm constantly searching for new methods to add to the RP on the server and provide users new experiences.
I would have the chance to collaborate closely with other administrators to direct the server's course and develop fresh, interesting RP opportunities as a Site Adviser. I consider myself to be the best candidate for the position given my qualifications and experience, as well as my love of role-playing games and desire to help the server succeed.

In other words, I've always wanted to visit Site Advisor and see where my adventure takes me. But more than that, I want to use that role as a springboard for engaging with the server's community, encouraging creativity, and providing everyone with enjoyable role-playing experiences.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I'm confident that my background and skill set qualify me for the job of site advisor. Although I haven't worked as a Sr. CL4 yet, I have constantly shown that I am capable of performing at a high level in my current position, and my coworkers have given me favorable feedback.
I take great satisfaction in my interpersonal abilities and my capacity to establish trusting bonds with people throughout the server. This will help me to interact and work successfully with teams and people across the site, which I think will be a great benefit in my role as Site Advisor.
While I acknowledge that the role of Site Advisor comes with a higher level of responsibility, I am confident in my ability to rise to the challenge. I hold myself to a high standard of professionalism and am committed to upholding the strict policies and procedures of the SCP Foundation.
I have a good reputation around the site, and I am eager to contribute to the continued success of Site 65. I am confident that I have the necessary skills, experience, and professionalism to excel in the role of Site Advisor, and I would be honored to be considered for this position.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Conducting interviews with members of the Foundation to gather feedback on their department and identify areas for improvement to enhance the overall functioning of the department.
Providing guidance and advice to senior department members in scenarios to ensure the most appropriate action is taken.
Overseeing various departments to ensure there are no issues that could potentially compromise the internal structure of the department.
Authorizing the issuance of advanced armory to MTF members to aid in the recontainment of SCPs that have breached the facility.
Authorizing sweeps and mass terminations when D-class personnel are found to possess significant amounts of contraband or an information breach occurs within the D-Block area.
Addressing complaints from members of UNGOC regarding any Foundation personnel, and providing necessary assistance.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lore:
For a number of years, Squirrelly has served as Site 65's General Security Captain for the SCP Foundation. He was responsible for overseeing the security teams, keeping an eye on the facilities, and making sure that everyone was abiding by the rules and regulations of the SCP Foundation. Because of his commitment to his work, he had gained the respect of his coworkers.

Squirrelly got a message from the site director one day when he was monitoring the area. He was to report right away to the Director's office, according to the message. While confused, Squirrelly obliged and went to the Director's office.

"Squirrelly, we have been impressed with your work as the General Security Captain for Site 65. Your dedication and hard work have not gone unnoticed. We would like to offer you a new position within the site - that of a Site Advisor," Site Director Penumbra said.

Squirrelly was taken aback by the offer. He had never considered a position as a Site Advisor before. It was a higher position than what he currently held, and he was honored to be considered for the role. "What would my responsibilities be as a Site Advisor?" he asked.

"As a Site Advisor, you would be responsible for overseeing the security protocols of the site, making recommendations for improvements, and ensuring that all personnel are adhering to SCP Foundation policies and procedures," Site Director Penumbra explained.

Squirrelly thought about it for a moment, weighing the pros and cons of the offer. It was a higher position with more responsibilities, but it would also mean leaving his current position as General Security Captain. After some contemplation, he decided to accept the offer.

"I am honored to accept the position of Site Advisor," Squirrelly said with a sense of pride in his voice. "I will work hard to ensure that the site remains secure and that all personnel are following the SCP Foundation's policies and procedures."

With that, Squirrelly began his new role as Site Advisor of Site 65. He worked tirelessly to ensure that all personnel were following the strict guidelines of the SCP Foundation. He reviewed security protocols, made recommendations for improvements, and oversaw the work of the security teams.

Despite the increased workload, Squirrelly found that he was enjoying his new position. He felt that he was making a difference in the lives of the personnel at the site and in the safety of the surrounding community. His colleagues respected him even more now that he had taken on this new role, and he was happy to be able to contribute to the SCP Foundation in a more significant way.

Storyline:
With pride and honour, Squirrelly had agreed to take the post of Site advisor at SCP Foundation Site 65. He was determined to work diligently and ensure that the site stayed secure and that all personnel were following the strict policies and procedures of the SCP Foundation.

As a Site advisor, Squirrelly was tasked with supervising the site's security procedures while collaborating closely with other senior officials. The majority of his time was spent examining security protocols, suggesting changes, and making sure that all staff members were abiding by the rules and regulations of the SCP Foundation.

Despite the increased workload, Squirrelly found that he was enjoying his new role. He felt that he was making a difference in the lives of the personnel at the site and in the safety of the surrounding community. His colleagues respected him even more now that he had taken on this new role, and he was happy to be able to contribute to the SCP Foundation in a more significant way.

One day, Squirrelly was reviewing reports from the research department when he noticed something alarming. The reports showed that one of the SCPs at the site was exhibiting unusual behavior, which could potentially be a sign of an imminent containment breach.

Squirrelly immediately alerted Site Director Penumbra and the security teams, and called for an emergency lockdown of the facility. Thanks to Squirrelly's quick thinking and vigilance, the situation was quickly resolved, and the SCP remained contained.

After the incident, Site Director Pen personally commended Squirrelly for his exceptional work as Site advisor. Squirrelly was proud of what he had accomplished and knew that he had made the right decision in accepting the position.

As time went on, Squirrelly continued to work tirelessly in his role as Site advisor. He became known as one of the most dedicated and hardworking members of the SCP Foundation, and his reputation only continued to grow.

Years later, as Squirrelly looked back on his career with the SCP Foundation, he realized that he had truly found his calling. He was grateful for the opportunity to serve in such an important role and knew that he had made a real difference in the world. Squirrelly had proven himself to be an invaluable asset to the SCP Foundation, and his legacy would be remembered for years to come.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Friendly
-Helpful
-Sr. CL4 experience as a Nu-7 LT
Been a close friend of mine for a while and has a ton of experience on this server. Overall, would be a great fit for SA.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ support
I may be a UK player however I had great interactions with Squirrelly and I believe he will be the perfect fit for the job Due to maturity and experience

Reactions: SquirrellyJr

Asp

May 17, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Maxwell "Squirrelly" Tanka
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Squirrelly. Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.