Steam ID: 76561198795630888

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cum1is1gray/

Date of ban: today which is June 8

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): M
RDM

Who banned you: Don't remember

Ban length?: Two weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I'm more clear on the rules, I simply stepped into D block and got ran up to with a knife drawn trying to go, I shot the d class and got banned without a sit or told what I did wrong

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No, I'm new

Why should you be unbanned: I'm really enjoying the server and introduced a bunch of friends to it and am excited to play with them. there was no sit. I apologize for stepping into d block but I just didn't know I am a cadet. I just knew that SO MANY security RDM literally all the time so I thought it was good to shoot the d boy because he had a knife. I think the right course of the ban is to at least tell me where I went wrong instead of banning me with no feedback.

I have spent time reading the rules and I understand where I went wrong in my course of action.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As above. I have re-read through the rules and I have money to lose in this sever since I've spent 20 USD so far.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I believe I have understood where my thinking was wrong and I should have first kept to the gate and not gone out to d block then I should have warned or left the d boy alone instead of opening fire.

the rule I broke instead of the mrdm is "1.1 Don’t RDM - You need a valid RP reason to kill someone." I take full responsibility for my actions on June 8. I hope I can get a lower sentence because this is my first offense and I am not a minge because I did put money into the server to get a better experience

thank you to staff for reading

EDIT - wording/reflection/ format

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Hello @FOOFOO,

Could you do the entire ban appeal format, you seemed to have skipped a section. I am unable to check who handled your sit unless you fix this.

Regards,
Monarch.​

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
Why'd you copy some text from my half-assed appeal lol

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Hey @FOOFOO , thanks for taking the time to make an appeal!

The reasoning for my banning is as follow;

- Mass RDM

And what you did was; enter d-block and start a mass shooting and killing d-class randomly which ended up with you getting banned for 2 weeks.

There are no verbal warnings to give when it comes to MassRDM unfortunately but since you took the time to make an appeal and seem genuine that you want to get back and roleplay again, I do hope you'll get back soon.

Nonetheless, good luck!

FOOFOO

Jun 9, 2022
USA
www.raising-happy-chickens.com
Hey @FOOFOO , thanks for taking the time to make an appeal!

The reasoning for my banning is as follow;

- Mass RDM

And what you did was; enter d-block and start a mass shooting and killing d-class randomly which ended up with you getting banned for 2 weeks.

There are no verbal warnings to give when it comes to MassRDM unfortunately but since you took the time to make an appeal and seem genuine that you want to get back and roleplay again, I do hope you'll get back soon.

Nonetheless, good luck!
thank you for the explanation, I just wish I clipped it to show who I shot and show that I only tried to kill the armed d class which again doesn't excuse my behavior, but instead shows I was not trying to ruin people's day by killing them for no reason. I understand now I should have not gone into d block in the first place and if I were to engage with a d class, I should have told them to drop the weapon or simply left altogether.

I wish to be back soon too thank you LoPoKo.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @FOOFOO ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I have reduced your ban to 5 days, which means you will be unbanned on the 14/06/2022, Please refrain from this happening in the future as it will not be taken lightly if it occurs again.

Please read over the SCP-RP Rules before continuing to play on the server.

Kind regards,
Monarch​

Status
Not open for further replies.