Staff App USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Chadsmon

May 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Alex Chadson
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): its bugged but 6D 03HR
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Alex "Giga" Chadson but I also go by Mr. Larry sometimes.
Chaos name (include your rank): Evil Alex Chadson
Civilian name:N/A
Steam ID:STEAM_0: 0:151279136
Discord ID (name#0000):AG But Better#8752
Do you have a mic?:Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, ( https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/mod-app.4594/ )
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, fearRP and as to why i don't remember since it was a while ago. If it matters this is my first ever warn.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes I was one of the severs leadership it took me around 2 mouths to get there and I stayed for a little over a year. I have recently returned to said community and am in a lower but still sever leadership position.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I do, as stated before i spent well over 2 years in the first community and am goin 3 years in a Frew days. I am also goin on almost 2 years in SCP RP as well as the older Gmod severs from back in the day.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Any time form 8AM to 1AM
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Even though I said the same thing in my last application it still stands that I love to help people in anyway I can and I still believe staff is a very good way in doing so. Since I have just be able to get back in the community I was wanting to become staff again since in my time of being a staff back then I did have a lot of fun helping people all over the sever. Not to mention I feel a lot of issue I had and as well as other have had could have been handled a bit better.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I've have not only past experience with being staff but I also have a very good amount of time as an SCP RP staff member. I feel as though that I will not only be a better staff member this time around but a better staff member in genal. I know a very good amount on how to be a staff member and know sever rule very well. I was and still am a very patient person and still make sure to always get both sides of a story. I'm always on very early in the morning were most of the chaos tends to happen with not a lot of staff on, I believe if I were there any problems that may arise with get dealt with more efficiently. Anything that is needed of me i can get done.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

As you are an ex-staff member, you will need to put in a resignation appeal rather then a new moderator application. Please resubmit your application following the resignation template in the resignation section.​

Status
Not open for further replies.