Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadender83

Jul 20, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): deadender83
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 days 1 hour 23 mins
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): foundation PVT Samuel Fitz
Chaos name (include your rank):
Civilian name: Sam Fitz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:517477111
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- no
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- atlas uprising and icefuse staff
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- yes
How many hours can you be on every day?:
- 5+

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I should be accepted because I generally have a nice attitude and love to have fun with it. This fact makes it enjoyable to be around me and when it comes to situations that are stressful, I am calm and try my best to solve the problem with precision. My experience with staffing isn't like I have been a Head admin on many servers. I have the experience of being in the Moderator team and administrative team and gamemaster team, but I would love to expand that knowledge on this server, nevertheless, I would say my experience as a part of multiple moderation teams and administrative teams will help me drastically. My character in question is just someone who likes to have some fun be serious when in need and is very understanding. I am not soft. I am aware of how to deal with situations that might be difficult and just general and advanced situations. I feel I could use these traits to help the staff team by being able to understand other staff opinions. Like a staff member trying to help because they are simply trying to help... When it comes to the community I think I could help because like I said I can be very very fun and I know how to make the best out of people's days I am willing to go very far for the sake of staff and the community I am willing to stay on for several hours on end. I am willing to make sure there is some form of moderation during downtime, I am willing to make sure that I can preserve and build upon the server as much as I can and I am willing to make sure the community has an excellent time! To go more in-depth on how I deal with sits, In situations I try to always act professional and calm so I can be a good arbitrator and make sure I deliver the correct opinion on a certain situation and I know I'll be a good fit because I have a lot of pros that I have already gone through like experience and my attitude towards problems. I always make sure I know what I am talking about so that way I do not give out false information and I know precisely what I am talking about. Finally, I am never afraid to ask for help. A huge issue I see with a lot of staff is they are afraid or don't want to ask for help but I am aware that if I ever need help I always have my fellow staff in arms.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have said all of the facts on why I'm better above but im great player and a wonderful piece for the staff team

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @deadender83 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Senior Administrator,
Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.